Home Buying in Weatherford>Question Details

Codeman, Other/Just Looking in Weatherford, TX

I would like to see the house if possible. I live right around the corner on S. Bowie. I am interested in long term lease, purchase.

Asked by Codeman, Weatherford, TX Fri Mar 25, 2011

This house is ideal for my family. I work for the City of Weatherford and you can contact me a 817-597-0752. Thank you! Randy Law

Answers

5
This property has been foreclosed on and the bank will be lisitng it with our company.
We are currently in the process of having it rekeyed and trashed out and it should be on the market soon.
Our office number is 817-244-2822 Our buyers agent is Travis Stephan.
I work with many families in DFW for residential leasing, please contact my office schedule an appt. tour the home.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Randy,
Hi! This Steve Buckland and I work with Century 21. Sadly, I don't know which house you are interested in, it didn't come through to me. Please send me the address and I'll be glad to set up a private showing for you. You can give me a call at 817-235-1442 if you wish. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Steve Buckland
Century 21
817-235-1442
Hi Codeman. Have you checked out the Bridgest at Preston Crossings yet? It's just a few miles away from Weatherford, and it has spacious homesites and resort-caliber amenities like a Fred Couples Signature golf course and an equestrian center. I would be happy to give you additional information! In the meantime, here are some available homesites.
Since no link is visible and no address given--rather than waiting for a call, why not consider contacting any local agent/realty office for any necessary information, showing, etc., they all have access to the same information....