Cindy, Home Buyer in Langley Air Force Base...

I would like to see an agent re: some property I have seen listed.I will be in town in a week. 813-505-7480

Asked by Cindy, Langley Air Force Base, VA Fri Aug 14, 2009

Answers

3
Good Morning Cindy,
I am not a Realtor but a Mortgage Planner. I work with several Realtors in the local area and would be happy to assist you in finding a Realtor that will work with you in finding exactly what you are looking for. If you would like to give me some details on what exactly you are looking for in a home I can have my Realtors look for those particulars and send them to you prior to your arrival.
Also, if you don't already have your Financing in place I would like to help you with that as well. Time is running out for you to get the $8K Tax Credit if you are eligible.
Please contact me at shelia_marshall@verizon.net, I look forward to hearing from you and working together.
Shelia Marshall
There are many agents that try to work the Land O Lakes area. Most of them have their offices in Tampa. On the other hand our Coldwell Banker office has been in Land O Lakes fo 30 years and it and Wesley Chapel are our primary marketing areas. You can contact our office at 800-996-2240 and speak to Karen Hernandez, Norm Goldberg or me. We would be more than happy to assist you in your quest. Thanks for your interest in our area. Lou
Hi Cindy! I am an agent with Keller Williams in the Land 'O Lakes area, what are you looking for?