Inquiry Mind, Both Buyer and Seller in Laguna Niguel, CA

I would like to rent my house in Niguel Hills, Laguna Niguel, 3 beds 2 baths fully renovated, 1500 sq feet. How much should I rent it for?

Asked by Inquiry Mind, Laguna Niguel, CA Tue Jul 24, 2012

I want to rent so that I could move to a home with a view.

Answers

5
Niguel Hills is a beautiful community but it depends on the location and condition of your home. The best suggestion would be to reach out to a real estate professional so that he or she can assist you with this endeavor.

Brandon Small
949-295-6132 call or text
http://www.SmallNameBigResults.com
I would say $2900 depending on your upgrades. It's a great time to lease out your home and get into something else you would enjoy better. You are welcome to call me for more information 949 422 8580 . Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Smartfox,

It also depends on upgrades, view, lot size, etc. Honestly, it starts with a phone call to a real estate professional to see the home. You are welcome to call any of the agents below including myself, we are all qualified and licensed to assist you.

Otherwise, it's just a guess.

Bram Klein, MBA, Realtor
949.677.9757
I'd like to assist you. If you will contact me I can do a current market analysis of your house, personalized to your properties specifications, and can help you determine the best monthly lease for current market conditions.
Between $2500-$2900 depending on the lot size and location.

Yulia
949-637-9016
http://www.mydreamochome.com
Thanks Yulia. How hard is it in this current market to rent this house and fully furnished? Thanks for your help.
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012