Home Buying in North Port>Question Details

Brenda, Both Buyer and Seller in Somerdale, NJ

I would like to rent a house in North Port or Placcida Fl for no more than 1200.00 month from some one who

Asked by Brenda, Somerdale, NJ Sun Oct 19, 2008

is going to sell a year later. I have a house in NJ which I will put up again in March with the idea to rent there in Fl untill this is sold and can pay cash for home in floirda. My purchase price in Fl could be from 40,000-75,000. That is if we get our asking price. I guess what I am looking for is a lease purchase. Linda

Answers

4
Hi Linda,
I was just checking on some of my listings and saw your question. Have you resolved as to an answer at this time, if not, please give me a call. I am a Real Estate Broker and my company is United Country Wheat Realty. I found lots of people in a waiting mode, so to speak and came up with a reliable rental company that specializes in matching sellers with renters. They pay me $ 50, which is minimal, but most important to me was getting my sellers who didn't want to sell in this market, but needed help, in touch with buyers who maybe couldn't buy right now but would when the market setteld ( usually because they had a home somewhere they needed to sell). We're all in this market together, and I'd love the opportunity to help you if I could. What it's done for me, it's put me in contact with folks who will do business with me in the future and allows me to help them in the intrim.
Call me if you'd like to talk about this.
Melody Wheat, Broker
United Country Wheat Realty
941 206-7777
North Port, Florida
Melody@WheatRealty.com
WheatRealty.com
UnitedCountry.com
Web Reference: http://www.WheatRealty.com
First are you still looking for a place? Second how many people and do you have any pets? We have a place in a retirement community that is available from December thru August. Furnished and utilities included. Cable is also included.

But you have to be 55 or older to live in this community.

Please let me know. 330-714-6553

I will work with you on a price.
Brenda,

There is plenty of opportunity here.....we would be happy to share our insight about the lease/purchase availabity. Your timing is good, but if you wait muchlonger you could end up competing with the seasonal renters that pay a considerably higher rate.

If this is the right time for you, it's the perfect time to get started.

The "Eckler Team"

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363

2008 Five Star Award for Outstanding Customer Service
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 19, 2008
We live and work in North Port and can get you the info you need if you would like to contact us via email or phone.

Roxanne Moore, Realtor
Re/Max Anchor Realty
North Port/Port Charlotte
941-626-3926
twomoores19@comcast.net