Rmilbach, Home Buyer in Buckeye, AZ

I would like to rent a home in Sun City Festival during the month of July or August are home for rent during the summer?

Asked by Rmilbach, Buckeye, AZ Thu Dec 13, 2012

Answers

4
Edie Wood’s answer
My answer is a little late, but if you're still looking, The short answer is 'YES'.... There should be many rentals in Sun City Festival during the summer months. Feel free to contact me with your preferences and I'll send you some listings.

Edie Wood, Realtor
Arizona Team Realty
edie.atr@usinternet.com
602-315-4329
Howdy,

There will surely be plenty of homes to rent during the summer time...give me a shout and I will see how I can help you.

Have a great day!

Andy

PS: Vist AtYourPace.Info and conduct your own up-to-date search.
Summer is a great time to rent in Festival. You have full use of the Sage center and during the summer it is not very busy. Also, furnished rentals are typcially half the price during the summer as they are the rest of the year. Remember, to rent in the community one occupant has to be 55+.
Rmilbach,

Yes, there are 12 properties that are currently available which require a minimum 1-month commitment. Here is a link to the listings:

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?x5ihacu112a,12,1