Home Buying in Fort Myers>Question Details

Schar Berens, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

I would like to rent a home in Gateway $1000 a month max. 3/2. For June a 3//2 for professional couple with young kids, good credit, selling our home

Asked by Schar Berens, Fort Myers, FL Thu Apr 18, 2013

we are selling our home practically at a loss not a short sale just to an investor and really want a home in Gateway at least to rent. Again we have good credit and want a house or town home not a condo or apartment.

Answers

4
As you can see there are a lot of agents offering their help. What you are asking for is entirely possible and I can help. .

My advice to you, hire ONE agent and work with him / her. We all work with the same resources and some agent are better than others at it and also have better resources for there client to use. It up to you to make the decisions. If that agent is not working for you, fire him/her and get another. HAVING TOO MANY AGENTS IS NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST AND ONLY LEADS TO CONFUSION.

Remember: “Pictures without ALL the information are never the total picture and always the entire story ~!” Realtor Ron W ..”Pictures being shown, are attention gotcha, use to draw your interest. The rest, the information, will help you decide. Where that information comes from is IMPORTANT to you, and it may not all be on the listing information! Having an agent will get you the missing pieces. Then when you actually view the property; have it inspected where everything begins to fall into place having a pre-approval letter or proof of funds ready done ready for the seller’s hands. Sellers and Banks expect this information, before reviewing yours or any offers. Do not lose out by not having this or a Realtor® that is not the listing agent that serves the seller. Remember, the seller pays the commission!! You Get to choose your Realtor®!”

http://pinterest.com/realtorronw/

http://rwolchesky.wordpress.com/

Good Luck with your decision. If I can help, I want to. Contact me

Until next time, MY BEST

Ronald ( Realtor Ron W) wolchesky
"Success is when we work together to achieve your GOAL!"
License in Florida
Home: 239-349-4684
Fax: 800-632-3096
There is one townhome at the Villages at Stoneybrook that is under $1,000 per month. There are some great homes available for sale. Share your email with me and I'll send you a list. marcstmartin@gmail.com
I can send you all the rentals on the market in Gateway. Email me your contact info, and I send them to you as they come available on the MLS and what is currently listed.
Please contact me @ 239-218-9400 as my assistant handles rentals for the company.