Home Buying in Sarasota>Question Details

Taylordebj, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

I would like to relocate to Sarasota. I have four small indoor pets (non-negotiable). Looking for single family $250k. No HOA pet # problems. ???

Asked by Taylordebj, Sarasota, FL Mon Mar 11, 2013

Answers

7
no HOA problem
however could you help me help you
how many bedrooms, bath, sq. ft?
want a large yard or small yard,?
close to beach or does it matter
at the 250,000 you have lots of options so need more info to help you
for 250,000 on siesta for example is alot different than 250,000 east of 41
let me know
David
Good Morning,
As stated below there are many great areas in Sarasota well within your price range whereby your pets should not be a problem.
If you need help with answers to any other questions or with your home search I'd be happy to help. As a lifelong resident (and 4 pet family) I can give you insight into our area and its history.
Carey Beychok, Broker Associate
Liz Arme & Associates at RE/MAX Alliance Group
(941) 315-4348
CareyBeychok@remax.net
I am confident that in most single family home neighborhoods in Sarasota, four indoor pets will not be a problem. You may find some deed restricted communities that will place a restriction on the number of pets, but many will not. You need to be aware that some communities will prohibit "exotic" animals, so don't plan on bringing your pythons or baby elephants.

As others have already mentioned, there will be plenty of excellent options in your price range. I cover the entire Sarasota and Mantee county area from my office on St. Armands Circle, and would be happy to assist you with your search.

Charles Offer
COLDWELL BANKER RESDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
423 St. Armands Circle
Sarasota, FL 34236
(941) 321-9664
charlesoffer@comcast.net
http://www.FloridaMoves.com/Charles.Offer
Taylor,

I am sure you will be able to find something suitable. My best advise to you is to find yourself a good local Sarasota Realtor who is will to spend the time with you finding the right home.

Bill Eckler who responded below looks like a very knowledgeable real estate professional with Trulia VIP level 3. Very admirable commitment.

Good luck to you and your pets!

Fred Strickroot
HomeNet
Lic. Florida Real Estate Brokerage
mybestfloridarealtor@gmail.com
727-478-8997
Hi Taylor...

This shouldn't be a problem. In your price range there are a good number of options in different locations that you could explore. Of course availability would depend largely on your other criteria, ie. square footage, garage size, pool, desirable location, etc.

We would be happy to serve as a resource for you and assist you in identifying your future home in the Sarasota area.

Bill Eckler
Broker Associate

941-408-5363
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
GRI, Five-Star Award, Top producer

There are many communities in Sarasota that would offer you the ability to keep all four of your pets. If you are not working with anyone, then I'd be happy to help you but wether its me or someone else, find yourself a good realtor that lives and works locally and really knows the area. I think you'll really enjoy living here.

My best,
Terri

Teresa M.Fellows
Broker/Associate
ERA Waterside Realty
941-350-4297
tmf4257@mac.com
There are a lot of non-deed restricted non-HOA communities where you could purchase a home and have your pets. You can search on my web site at: http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/. If you could send me your search criteria other than price, I can set you up to receive listings automatically. If I can answer any questions or help in any way, please contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/