Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

Larry, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

I would like to refinance my condo, ally mgt says is not a condotel. i believe a loan underwriter might disagree. what is my best route?

Asked by Larry, Raleigh, NC Sun Jan 6, 2013

Answers

6
I would call Jim Broach at Affiiated Mortage Company. He is a pro when it comes to financing in the local community condos and homes. He is honest and will tell you like it is. His number is 843-424-6712

It’s always best to be aligned with the best information and the best people that can give you the most accurate and up to date information.

Best of luck. Just let us know if we can ever assist you in any way.

Jerry Pinkas

National Award-Winning - Best Selling Author
Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts
854 Jason Blvd - Unit G
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
843-839-9870
http://www.HomeGuideMyrtleBeach.com
Depends on the project!Majority of Condos in the Myrtle Beach area that rent weekly are considered a condotel.What project is it located in? Please feel to call Chris @ (843)450-1915 to discuss.
Contact Scott at ABC mortgage in MB. His email is scottnk@msn.com and the phone # is 843 839 2430. Great rates and he can do it when many others cannot.
Actually it is easier to get a loan if it IS NOT a codotel. Condotel's are very difficult to finance. At any rate your best bet is to contact a LOCAL lender and they will check into it and let YOU know if it is a condotel or not. If it has a front desk it is normally considered a condotel. I will be happy to help in any way I can but a local lender is who you should contact. Let me know if I can help.
Dan Kingsmore
843 421 8218
You should contact a wholesale mortgage lender first and then try local banks. They will qualify the property for you to determine if it can be refinanced.If it is an oceanfront condo it will be difficult to refinance if at all.
Try another local Bank or Mortgage Company