Lonniekel, Home Buyer in Macon, GA

I would like to purchase a house but I do not want to apply for a loan. It will be a cash sale only. What is the process for this?

Asked by Lonniekel, Macon, GA Tue Dec 31, 2013

Answers

8
You would need to provide your Buyer's Agent with a copy of your most recent bank statement showing sufficient funds to purchase the property.
Same process. Just have proof of cash on hand (via bank letter etc) that can be attached to your offer.
I see you have asked again about the area. $50 to $75k. Was your question concerning the HOA answered sufficiently? I have a home in the 31220 area that is 4 bedrooms, 2.5 brick, built in 2006. There are other properties, depending on which lake you want access to, if any. My cell is 478-957-6650.
No, it was not. I was looking at a particular house on Amadahli Trail. I guess I wanted to know whatt the HOA fees would be for that property. I think its on Lake Wildwood.
Flag Wed Jan 1, 2014
You need to present a brokerage or bank account to show proof of funds.
It is better directly contact a housing agent and she/he will let you know the complete process based on your situation. Most of time, the sales office need your bank statement that shows you have enough money to purchase your house. Then, you follow what the sales office needs for purchasing your homes.
Hi Lonnie,
Congrats on your future home purchase!
Cash sales are fairly quick. All you need to show is where the funds are coming from. A photo copy of your bank statements will be enough. You will still want to have a Due Diligence period so you can have the home inspected, in case there are some repairs that need to be made, or you find something terribly wrong with the home. Basically your Realtor will just need to make an appointment with the Closing Attorney to set the date.

If you need a referral for an Agent in the Macon area, give me a call and I will get you in touch with an agent from our Fickling office.

Sally Wildasinn, Realtor
ABR, e-Pro, SRS

http://www.sallyshomelistings.com
478.662.9093

Fickling & Company
Warner Robins
Basically your timeline will be shortened because you will avoid the loan process. You will need to provide proof of funds. Please give me a call and we can discuss details!
Chris Schwartz
COLDWELL BANKER SSK
864-344-3538
The home buying process is basically the same, but easier. Find an agent and make an offer. If it is accepted, then you can close much more quickly.

Ann Ryan
Keyes Real Estate
786-332-7042