Home Buying in Lexington>Question Details

Jackie, Renter in Charleston, WV

I would like to purchase a home near UK. Walking distance. What areas do I need to look?

Asked by Jackie, Charleston, WV Wed Sep 5, 2012

I tried typing in UK nothing comes up.

Answers

9
Jan,
Please give me a call and I would walk you through it. Thanks.

Ed Sarfo
(859)338-8806
Jan,
go to LBAR.com and put in uk campus as subdivision, I'm here when you are ready to view. Just sold a couple of condos in the 100k range to med students

Bernie Mullins
REMAX Elite
859-509-1536
bamtamzam@aol.com
There are many subdivisions within walking distance of UK. I will be happy to forward a listing of subdivisions and/or properties. Email me if you would like to be sent this information. Thanks!
PaulaHollis@insightbb.com Haymaker/Bean
Good afternoon. Call me and we can talk more about your housing needs. Charlie Dieruf with RE/MAX Creative Realty. 859-312-0098.
Hi Jan,
Searching in zip codes 40503, 40508 and 40502 can get you within walking distance to UK. As a UK graduate, I would be happy to help you and set up a free search that will send you homes within 1 mile. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
What do would consider walking distance?
Alot depends on the purpose of your purchase....are you going to live in the home as your primary residence or do you want to buy an investment property? Also, your budget will be a big determining factor as well as how far out you consider "walking distance". I've helped several families buy homes near UK either because they were faculty and wanted to live close to campus or families looking for an alternative type of student housing for their children. If you only want to look online for properties, try the following areas: UK Campus, Hollywood, Mt. Vernon, Woodland Park, Seven Parks, Ashland Park, Chevy Chase, Montclair, Arcadia Park, Alyesford or Pensacola Park. Again, your budget will guide you! Please feel free to contact me for my insights and further help with your search.

Julie Gray
Rector Hayden Realtors
859.321.0136
jgray@rhr.com
I would check for something in the 40508 area code. That would be your best bet, need any help mail me:)
I can make it easy for you. Send me your email or contact number and I will send to houses in the UK area. My email is gwoodward@rhr.com or 859-533-2444 cell #