Julie, Home Buyer in Huntersville, NC

I would like to purchase a condo in Florida, what are some good areas to invest in? I have $55000 cash.

Asked by Julie, Huntersville, NC Mon Oct 5, 2009

Answers

11
Search our site http://www.balistreri.com and call me at 561 706 5815. My credentials are at the Agents Section. I have served Boynton Beach and beyond since 1995, my Company since 1964. Ah, my daughter and family live in Chapel Hill, N. C.
I have a well cared for short sale on the market for 40k on a nice view of the lake!

Susan Doyle, CDPE
561-371-9925
Boynton Beach, fl 33472
Julie,

You will be able to find a 2bedoom / 2Bath almost anywhere in FL. I recommend looking at the transaction form a pure investment perspective and isolate a few areas with the highest Yield. Don't get all caught up in what you like. It's all about how to make money.

Example, in the West Palm Beach area, you can achieve 10%-14% return after expenses on a property. Not bad considering the banks are paying 2% on your hard earned money.

Look on the outskirts of areas with high industry and commercial business. Generally these are where people who work in the area, will live.

Based on your $55,000 budget, your expenses should not exceed: $4200 year with $900 month income to have a 12% Return. Expenses should not exceed 38% of the Gross Income.

The $4200 will include Condo Fees & Property Taxes. You should not have any additional expenses other than maintenance, which is not factored in.

I hope this helps.
If you are interested in Palm Beach County, please give me a ring.

Craig Fialkowski GRI, CDPE
Herman Group Real Estate
561-827-1790
http://www.REbuyersgroup.com
NewFLproperties@gmail.com
Hi Julie,
Great time to be a cash buyer on the Gulf Coast. Are you able to take advantage of the first time home buyers tax credit?
I would be happy to show you any property listed on the MLS. Let me know when you are coming down and I will help you find you a great deal !!
Michael Putnam
Coldwell Banker
331 W Venice Ave
Venice FL 34285
941. 662. 9941
http://www.FloridaMoves.com/Michael.Putnam
Hi Julie,
Come to Port Charlotte. CNNMoney.com declared it the #1 place to live. We have a lot to choose from and one can find a comfortable condo for the price.
Let me know how we can help you.

Genevieve Ramachandran
pgrealty@hotmail.com
http://www.puntagordarealty.com
Some of the best quality of living in the country can be found on the Gulf Coast of Florida between Sarasota and North Fort Myers. If you require additional information, we would be happy to answer your questions about the area and what it has to offer.

You are definitely headed in the right direction.........

The Eckler Team

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Hi Julie - Of course I'm partial to the West Coast of Florida and Pinellas County has some awesome bargains on condos in that price range. Call or e-mail me if I can help.

Darla Schroeder, Realtor, GRI, e-PRO
Century 21 Real Estate Champions
4350 Duhme Rd
Madeira Beach, FL 33708

You can find some pretty nice condos in the Ft Myers area in that price range. Give me a call if I can help
Marge Bennett
Sellstate Achievers Realty Network
239-560-4159
Hi Julie,

One of the hot investment spots in South Florida is Lake Worth, Florida. Justed ranked #2 in the U.S for "Top 10 Most Affordable Zip Codes with the Best Schools" When investing remember location, location, location and great school systems always have value. Click link below to read more. If you need assistance or have any additional questions about our market please don't hesitate to contact me.

Todd Rettkowski, P.A., CNHS, RCC, CDPE
Certified New Home Specialist
Residential Construction Certified
Certified Distressed Property Expert

Direct Line: 561-735-7993
Mobile: 561-891-1621
ToddRettkowski@bellsouth.net
http://www.ToddRettkowski.com

Providing Quality Customer Service and Delivering Results!
Hi Julie,

Since I live and work in Sarasota, I would recommend it highly. Siesta Key beach has been voted #2 Beach, behind Hawaii. We have lots to offer, including the Ringling Museum, art gallery's, St. Armand's Circle, just to name a few. If you would like more information on what is for sale, let me know and I will gladly assist you.

Carrie Roberts
Michael Saunders & Company
Sarasota, FL
941-539-3407-direct
941-349-3444-office
You want to buy when no one is buying= to get the best deal.
ANd Sell when everyone is buying or low supply and great demand to get the greatest return or sell for highest price.

With the South Florida Condo Glut they are giving them away.