Home Buying in Vero Beach>Question Details

robertwrawson, Home Buyer in Vero Beach, FL

I would like to move to Vero Beach. Where are the elementary through High Schools rated the best and where the crime rate is low.?

Asked by robertwrawson, Vero Beach, FL Tue Sep 18, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Robert,

I can send you a report about any neighborhood that you like. It will have in depth statistics including average income and weather :) I can even generate a report that would compare it to the city where you live.

I can only send it to you by e-mail, as I can't attach anything here. So, if you would like me to share it with you, then I need your e-mail address.

You can text it to me at 772-538-4855 or you can send me an e-mail directly at ddekleyn@sorensenrealestate.com.

Respectfully,
Dana De Kleyn
Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc.
ddekleyn@sorensenrealestate.com
Hi Robert.
the Vero Beach is one of the best town in Fl please call me at 772-473-4263 .
thank you .
Marta Mytych
Vero beach has the finest school system in Fl. My friends and I between us have 5 young adults that are between the ages of 17 and 49 all out of the school system in Vero Beach. We have 2 DOCTORS, 1 LAWYER-THE 4th is in business for him self making over $250,000 a year in this slow time. L ast but not least the 17 year old has a 4.0 average and will do well at what ever he chooses to do. I have loved all over Fl. and love Vero. TRhe crime rate is below average. Sharon with COLDWELL BANKER IN VERO ------------------E-MAIL NNICKI121@AOL.COM----------------AND CELL=772-713-4602----------------------------------------E-MAIL OR CALL.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Hi Robert, As realtors we are not allowed to give specific advice on crime or schools. I see that one other agent gave you the link to our school board website, but you can also contact Officer John Morrison at the Vero Beach Police Department (JMorrison@vbpd.org) and he can send you information about local crime statistics. He coordinates our Neighborhood Watch Program and sends out email alerts whenever a crime has occurred or if the police department is looking for someone in particular. I hope you decide to move to Vero and if I can be of assistance let me know. I would like to welcome you to my hometown! Michele McAfee Glowth 772-696-0052, Michele@MIcheleGlowth.com.
Here is the school district link for Indian River County. Just copy and paste. It will tell you all about the schools ratings and locations. It will also show the boundaries for the different schools.
http://www.indianriverschools.org/Pages/default.aspx
I hope this is helpful.
Robert,
Vero Beach has a excellent elementary school on the barrier island called Beachland. As for the middle and high school grades the best category tends to be our local Charter schools.
Crime rate is lowest on the barrier island with pockets of higher crime rates on the mainland.
If you would like more details please call or email me your contact number to schedule a meeting.

Daniel Luce
(772) 532-7236
Dale Sorensen Real Estate
http://www.veroluxuryproperty.com
dluce@sorensenrealestate.com
Thank you . Are the charter schools available if you live on the island? Is the island far from things and is the mainland more convenient? Thanks
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012