Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Jsn, Home Buyer in Northeast, Anaheim, CA

I would like to migrate from CA to NV and I would like to have 2or 3 Bed and 2 Bath House. So what is the correct procedures for that? How much ...?

Asked by Jsn, Northeast, Anaheim, CA Mon Jul 22, 2013

How much its cost to me? Please do reply me with Full Details and Step By step instructions also.

Answers

21
Elly Gramatikova’s answer
Hello. Just like everyone else already said the first step to getting a home is getting pre qualified with a lender. Once you know your price range you need to research the neighborhoods and school districts and decide where you would like to live. After that I can set you up on a search, send you everything that's currently available in the area that matches your criteria and show you some properties. I can show you re-sales and new homes in the area and help you make an educate decision. Purchasing a home can be stressful especially with the current inventory shortage but I will work hard to find you a home that will be perfect not just for now but for years to come.

Elly Gramatikova
REALTOR
(702) 234-2219
Black and Cherry Real Estate Group
RealEstateElly@gmail.com
http://www.RealEstateElly.com
First of all, you need to get pre-qualified with a lender so you know your price range - how much you can pay for a home. Next step would be to contact a realtor and let the realtor tell you about the differenrt areas in Vegas and what you can expect. Please visit my new website at beckysellslasvegas.com. Good Luck! Becky
The first thing you need to do is get preapproved or at the very least prequalified for a loan. The next is to find a Realtor who will understand your needs and will do the work for you. I am still a new Realtor but I'm very motivated. Personally, I can't make claims about being an expert, but my broker/mentor is very well versed in all aspects of real estate transactions. If you feel like giving a new Realtor a chance, I promise to work harder than anyone to help you throughout the entire process.

Vlad Roces
Realty One Group
vladr@realtyonelv.com
(702)763-1688
We can certainly help you out. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options.
Hi Jsn,
Many are moving to Vegas from Calilfornia so welcome!.

As many have mentioned first get prequalified with a reputable lender. Once that is in place you can begin your search. Homes are moving fast so the sooner you know how much you can borrow the better. Most sellers and builders are requiring prequalification so before you can make an offer you will need that.
After that find a great realtor that has your best interest in mind. Make sure they ask a lot of questions and know what you are looking for.
If you would like to discuss this more please feel free to call me at 702-493-9544.

Thank you.

Dalal Hicks
Prudential Americana Group
dalal.hicks@gmail.com
dalalhicks.com

702493-9544
Jsn:

I am a local Lender here in Las Vegas...

I would say the first thing you need to do is to contact a Lender (if you haven't) and know what the maximum pre-approval amount you can qualify for. This process should be free but some or most Lenders charge a credit report fee.

During this process, you will be advised what loan programs are available that will suit your scenario and lifestyle.

Once you are pre-approved, this is the time you go look for properties with your Real Estate Agent.

Give me a call if you need more details on the process.

Eugene Prospero
Mortgage Consultant
Eugene@LasVegasLoanSite.com
702.324.2377
HI Jsn

There are many procedures to buying a home, credit, debt ratio,
location in the Vegas Valley. Please contact me @ the info below
so I can discuss it with you.

If I can be of further assistance and answer
Any of your other questions please contact me

Jimmy Balsano
Realty One Group
702-281-2225
Fax 1-866-371-8421
Email: jimbalsano@gmail.com
CERTIFIED FOORECLOSURE ALTERNATIVES CONSULTANT (CFAC)
REO-BPO CERTIFIED

I KNOW LAS VEGAS AND HAVE FOR OVER 40 YEARS
http://www.jimmybalsano.com
http://www.salestraq.com/las_vegas/newhomesearch/index.cfm?id=4780(New Homes
Also look for one who knows how to proof read her comments before posting them. How can you possibly feel like you're working with a professional who leaves the wrong quotations in places , spells wrong and doesn't finish words. I think you should look for one who also doesn't correct your choice of words. Professionals should not start their answer out with an insult.
Hey Rhonda , Sorry you were insulted. The information is correct and the question was answered correctly without speaking disparagingly of another REALTOR .k Which by the way is a direct violation of the Code of Ethics. I may have spelled a few things incorrectly , made a typo or two ,( I was typing on my phone ) But my information was professional and on spot and certainly not talking down to a fellow professional. Please review the code of ethics. You don't need to behave unprofessionally on a site like this anyway . That's really silly .
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
Well first of all birds migrate , people relocate . The first thing you need to do is decide who you want to work with . You need to write down a list of expectations like : 1. We want an experienced agent , 2, An agent who is responsive and answers the phone. 3. An agent who is a good negotiator.? Interview at least 3 Realtors to see who you feel most comfortable with. A Realtor should have a few Bankers and mortgage broker for you to choose from . Or you can choose your own lender. Real Estate is local and te market moves very quickly . It would be best to work with a local based representative who is familiar with the standard of practice to assure the transaction goes smoothly. 2. Get a loan approval letter from your chosen lender. 3.Ask your Realtor if they are familiar with local down payment assistance programs that can help you with down payment and closing costs . 3. Get familiar with areas that you want to live in . 4.Go shopping and place offers.5. Im not sure what you mean by what is it going to cost you . It depends on the type of loan you get . There are different costs associated with every transaction . It depends on what is negotiated with the seller and loan costs . The market fluctuates and right now inventory is low and prices are increasing everyday. You must get prequalified before looking at any property . Thank you and good
luck .
How's your credit? I don't understand how anyone can give you detailed instructions without knowing your credit score and your monthly income.

David Cooper. from your 1st Home to the Perfect Invesment
READ MORE http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
702.499.7037
Good afternoon Jsn,

First steps:

Meet in person with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for. Your Mortgage Banker will discuss the various loan programs, closing costs, and most important of all, monthly payment.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Are you looking to purchase or rent ? Either way , I can help you step by step. I am a relocation specialist. If you would like to talk, please either call me or email me Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com and you can visit my website at http://www.AllLasVegasHomes.Com
If you are looking to buy, then getting pre approved for a mortgage is the best way to start! I will be more than happy to start you on your path to home ownership, and all you have to do is call me today, or click the link below and you can fill out your online loan application and get an approval today. I can also put you in contact with a Realtor with over 20 years experience, that can help from beginning to end with your purchase. It is a great time to buy, and for free we can start you in the right direction. We look forward to hearing from you.

http://thenationalrealestatepost.com/find-a-professional/mor…

Thank you for choosing City First Mortgage Services,

Nathan T. Kessler | Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator
City First Mortgage Services
8871 W Flamingo Rd Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(C) 702.683.3126 | (F) 702.974.0848 | (O) 702-522-6743
nathan.kessler@city1st.com http://www.city1stlasvegas.com
Company NMLS # 3117 | Branch NMLS # 819501
Individual NMLS # 377217 NV #46175
Depends on if you are looking to buy or rent..in either event, find a realtor that you would like to work with, and they can lead you thru the steps:)
Marilyn Mattson
Remax Advantage
702-379-0021

The first step is to contact a mortgage lender and get pre-approved. Once that is done, you contact a Realtor, like myself. If you are pre-approved, I know what price range to look for when trying to locate a property for you. You also want someone who specializes in buyers moving from CA. I specialize in that. I was born and raised in Southern California. I still visit every quarter and I have lived in Las Vegas over ten years.

I can give you a comparison of the neighborhoods in Anaheim and direct you to a comparable neighborhood here in Las Vegas.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nakia Woodson
702-318-1244
Your first step would be to speak to a local Realtor. He/she can give you details about our market and work with you to determine your course of action. Feel free to call me anytime at 702-370-9833. Clay Isley
Hello
For what you have described prices will vary. I think your first step would be to contact an agent here in town and they can walk you thru the process. I have several houses similar to what your looking for, that will be on the market by the end of summer. The homes I have mentioned are from my investment group and will be fully remodeled. A very important step for you will be to figure out where in the valley you are interested in. Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Tom Daly
REMAX Premier Realty
702 373-3018
Tomdaly@cox.net
Call me for full details. We manage over 400 homes and can help you with every step. Kim 702-501-0973
The cost to use a realtor is FREE. Our services are paid by the seller. The cost for the home depends on what you choose and how much you want to spend. FYI - it is best to be pre-approved by a NV bank before you come here to view homes so that you can see what your purchasing power might be.
Are you looking to purchase a home or rent? do you have a home to sell in CA? What area in Las Vegas do you want to live in? How big of a home are you looking for? If your going to purchase a home, have you been pre-approved for a home loan and if so by who and for how much? If you are looking to rent a home, what is your monthly budget for rent?
First off, you will need to get pre-qualified so you know how much you can spend. Then, you will need to decide what area of Las Vegas you wish to live in. Thirdly, you need to contact a realtor who will guide you through ther process of purchasing a home here. I am more than willig to help you.

My very best, Becky