Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Nemanja, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, Las Vegas,...

I would like to know whether these houses are prefabricated.Thanks in advance.

Asked by Nemanja, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Sun May 27, 2012

I am thinking about homes of 400 000$ to 450 000$

Answers

5
It isn't too likely in Las Vegas that homes in the pricerange of $400,000 to $450,000 are prefabricated. Most prefabs in this area are considerably less expensive.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 27, 2012
Hi Nemanja,

We're assuming you're talking pre-fab or mobile homes when you say modular. Properties in the price range you mentioned are probably not pre-fabricated in our area, though in this day and day, there are certain parts of most homes that are pre-fabricated.

Roof trusses are usually made off-site to the archietect's specifications, and brought in on trucks and lifted onto the walls, and in that sense they are prefabricated. Most cabinets now are constructed in a cabinet workshop, in specific sizes, then brought into the construction site and fitted into the spaces planned for them in the kitchen. In that sense, they too are modular.

In our area, though, there are very few modular homes, and a fairly small number of mobile homes, and they are not usually in the $400,000 to $450,0000 range.

Mike Pristow, Donna Hodge & Associates
702-604-1001
I agree with Myra. I also gave her a thumbs up for best response. If you send me a specific address I can research it for you and give you a more definitive answer.

Also if you send me your criteria via our "Buyer's Form" I can send you homes that match exactly what you are looking for. http://lvrealestatehelp.weebly.com/buying-real-estate.html

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
LVrealestateHELP Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
No these are stick built homes.
My team and I would be happy to research this for you, please give us a call.