Home Buying in Hampton Bays>Question Details

Gail Cossebo…, Home Buyer in Haverstraw, NY

I would like to know the average price for a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo that is ideally part of a development...

Asked by Gail Cosseboom, Haverstraw, NY Mon Aug 6, 2012

In addition, a pool is preferred...thanks!

Answers

2
I will be selling my 2 bedroom/2 bathroom co-op in Hampton Bays after this summer. Interested in closing in Jan 2015. It is a 7 month unit and I am asking for $250,000. It is in an amazing development on the water and is highly desirable. There are no units for sale and only 6 units out of 60+ that have 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms.

The unit is about 800 sq feet - renovated - the grounds are amazing - pool, volleyball, bocci -- it is a very close community - my twins grew up there. I am extremely sad to have to sell.

I will not be using a broker - so brokers need not contact me. I will have no problems selling this unit.
Hello Gail

Currently there is only one 2 bed 2 bath condo listed in Hampton Bays. It is asking $555. Would you like to make an appointment to see it? Feel free to contact me at your earliest moment.
Irene Renna
Keller Williams Realty Homes & Estates
631 291 2180 (cell)
631 352 2130 (office)
Irene.Renna@Gmail.com