hmaldonado4, Renter in 32828

I would like to know if we qualify for a mortgage loan. We are relocating to Orlando and would prefer to purchase a house. We are currently retired.

Asked by hmaldonado4, 32828 Sat Feb 15, 2014

With a monthly income of $2,000.00 and very good credit. We would like to finance thru Veterant loan.

Answers

9
Careful Steve. If you want to delve into the insincerity of your 'REBATE' program....where YOU contribute nothing...but are a predator in the process...that is fully possible.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 16, 2014
Please call my lender professional
Zach Bleznick at (407) 276-5332
He can help you
Your realtor Rick
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 15, 2014
We specialize on VA loans clients here in Florida. My assistant is a Veteran and has a lot of knowledge.

Give us a call!

Limarys Hernandez
Lovera Realty
http://www.LoveraFL.com
810 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
Cell: 407.416.8123
Office:407.745.5888
LHernandez@LoveraFL.com
Seriously?? Jennifer Barker below wrote ... Majority of them charge 1-1.5% origination fees along with other nonsense....and realtors wonder why mortgage brokers are now advising and advising buyers to take advantage of massive savings through what is called REALTOR REBATES! Google search Orlando REALTOR REBATES and work with Realtors do not charge nonsense transaction fees and nonsense 3 percent commission points which is nothing more than the borrower's / buyer's forfeited Tax Free home equity!!
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Hi Dan, We are #1 in Central Florida and all of Florida. Contact Alicia Haylock at (866) 493-0573 or (407) 202-7853. She can assist you with finding how much you qualify for - so you can make an offer to purchase a home here in Florida. After your pre-approval - contact me - and I will locate you your dream home here in beautiful Florida. Thanks. Tillman Haynes, Realtor Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate (407) 600-0393
Hello there: If you contact me, then I would be glad to help. I will look forward to speaking. (1.) Phone: (407) 446-2494 - or - (2.) E-mail: Chris.Fox@uOwnRealEstate.com - Warm regards, From: Chris Fox - Realtor ®
Maldonado:
Mi prestamista a cerrado los ultimos 4 prestamos VA que hicimos en 28 a 31 dias. Y los costos son bajos. SI quieres tratarlo, me puedes enviar una nota a AVegaPacheco@aol.com y te envio su informacion.

Tony Vega
Antonelli Realty

First thank you for your service. A VA. Loan is a great way to go. My husband and I purchased our home that way and I have worked with may veterans myself. Regarding a lender, they are not all the same. Majority of them charge 1-1.5% origination fees along with other nonsense. This could be a lot of money depending on how much you spend. Most lenders are also on a commission so that is the reason for the fees. I work with RP Funding as a preferred Realtor and they are salary based lenders. There are literally no fees to the buyer. They care more about the consumer and so they do not need to charge additional fees to make money. They don't even charge for a credit report! So the question is why pay any fees at all if you don't have to? Take a minute to view my profile and endorsements to see if you would like to work with me. Feel free to call me directly so I can put you in contact with a lender from RP Funding.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
407-334-4856
Jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
-QUESTIONS: 1. have you ever had a VA loan before?...2. are you a disabled Vet? 3. what is your tri-merged mortgage credit report mid score?
We never had a veteran loan nor disable vet. My husband has a score of 807 and myself of 749.
Flag Sat Feb 15, 2014