Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Provi, Home Buyer in Bethlehem, CT

I would like to know if this area of Boynton ,boynton cove is a good area.

Asked by Provi, Bethlehem, CT Sun May 20, 2012

This property came on the market recently5689 Boynton Cove Way
Boynton Beach, Florida 33437
Palm Beach County
REO ID: A120QLG
MLS ID: R3282680
I need to know a little about the area. we are investing and would like a quick rental.

Answers

5
Tom Priester’s answer
Dear Provi,

"Good" area is a very subjective term but as you might imagine you are not going to pick up a CBS home for under $60,000 next door to the Ritz. However, with a reasonable purchase price, very low association fees these opportunities can make excellent cash producing investments and that is why they get snapped up so quickly. Investors bids will be responded to next week so if you are interested you should get your offer in as soon as possible.

This one will go for well above list price and I have completed a complete analysis for another investor client who decided against placing an offer. If you would like me to send this information to you and discuss your investment goals in more detail please feel free to contact me sat your convenience.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
If you're looking for investment homes in Boynton Beach, this area should work well for you. The low price of the house should allow for profit if you choose to ren this Boynton Beach home. However, first choice will go to people who indicate they would like to live in the home. Of course, since this is an REO in (Boynton Beach foreclosure) the caveat is that the bank must approve of the offer.

So if the offer is not high enough from the potential owner, then the bank is free to open the bidding to investors. But you'll need to be a cash buyer to win the bid. Because highest and best offer inevitably means cash.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Hi!

This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property. The property is eligible for HomePath financing and renovation mortgage financing. It is also a First Look property--meaning only owner occupants & non-profits are given the opportunity to submit their offers for the first 15 days of the listing. If there are no successful bids then bidding is opened up to investors.

There are already offers on this property and the listing agent has updated the listing with "highest and best" due tomorrow,May 21st at 2:41PM.

Please let me know if I can be of further help to you for your real estate needs in South Florida!

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton,FL 33496
Hi Provi,

The area that this property is located in is a quiet residential part of Boynton Beach. The location is good. This property is an d Bank Owned proeprty and may need some work on the inside however the price is good. Rental would be very feasable at this location

I specialize in the Boynton Beach area among others and would be happy to arrange a viewing of this and other properties you might be interested in.

regards

Leslie Hamilton
Boynton Beach Fl.,
561-800-5986
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
This home is in nice condition; considering the listed price...

The yard looks like could use some TLC...
This is a Fannie Mae property and is listed on --- http://WWW.HOMEPATH.COM

This website is owned by Fannie / Freddie and posts all of their foreclosures...
IMPORTANT; This process requires someone with familiarity with this process.

AREA: Please provide additional feedback as to your requirements...
Schools..
Hospitals...
Church...
Shopping...
Recreation...

I am a 20+ year local resident and am very familiar with the area...
Call Gary (561) 306-SOLD (7653)

Please feel