Cadre, Home Buyer in 30084

I would like to know if there is a particular web site where I can find lease purchase homes. I live in Tucker now renting a home for $1300.

Asked by Cadre, 30084 Sat Mar 6, 2010

I think I can afford a home but I can't finance the traditional way. Want to stay in the area but I would like to know my options if any. Any help will be appreciated

Answers

6
I see you already begun looking for a lease purchase property here, which is what 85% of home buyers do - they look online. Are you working with a real estate agent? If so, your REA has access to a huge database of properties. Working with an agent has many advantages, as you will have and expert to guide you and advise you through this process.

Tucker is a great area to live in, I too live in Tucker. If you are interested and would like to give me a call(678-428-9828), I will be more than happy help find the home you are looking for. I did a quick search and found 26 homes on the price range of 125-150K. I am sure we can find they one youa re looking for.
I'm not trying to insult you but many people only think they want a lease purchase because they don't understand what is involved. Most homeowners who would consider lease purchase for their home would insist on a considerable cash deposit because they need to pull cash out of that home to buy their next one.
How much cash do you have? Can you qualify to for a lease purchase? You have to qualify. There is alot to consider.
I find that in speaking with most people what they would REALLY like to do is lease or rent a home that they really like and might consider buying down the road once their financial ducks are in a row, or they are more certain that they will want to stay in that area or neighborhood. Doesn't mean that you can't strike a deal with your landlord later.
I know many sellers that are in this market who would consider renting their home under the right circumstances.
Might be a good idea to make an appointment with a good agent in your area. Call a brokerage near you, tell them you only want to speak with an agent who has done lease purchase in the past because honestly, there are many who have not. Once you speak with that agent on the phone, ask to come in for a lease purchase consult. Tell her that you want to understand your options for your situation. You may be surprised to learn that lease purchase may not be the best for you.
Web Reference: http://www.mysouthhomes.com
Hello Cadre,

You should contact a Realtor to help you locate a home. The Realtor can ask the listing agent if the owners would be interested in a lease purchase or owner financing. I have done this for several people. You never know whether the owner will take a lease purchase unless you ask. I hope that helps.
Dear Cadre:

Are you for sure that you can not purchase or qualify for a home at this time? I have been helping buyers and Realtors for the past 17 years. I am a lender, we make all our decisions in house with in house UW, closing and wiring. I would be happy to speak to you about your finances, if you so desire.

Lynel Adams
Sr Mortgage Consultant
770-318-6740
lynel4mortgages@bellsouth.net
HI.

Cadre - I don't have any suggestions for you....wish I did. I hear this request frequently since our area tends to be pricey (even with the downward pricing trends). We get requests for this, so I am hoping to piggyback on this thread and learn if there are any solutions for this search working in other areas.

Tx for letting me tag along.
Deb
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Cadre,

None that I am aware of that is specifically for lease purchases. I could set up an email campaign that will send you properties you may have an interest. Shoot me your email and any specifics.

Chuck
770-714-7077
chuckgreen@kw.com
Web Reference: http://chuckgreen.com