Home Buying in 08610>Question Details

pinkdog1111, Home Buyer in Trenton, NJ

I would like to know I dont have best credit I would like to buy my daughter home and put it in my name with lawyer

Asked by pinkdog1111, Trenton, NJ Tue Jan 22, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Gina Marie Mazur’s answer
Your first step would be to speak with a mortgage representative to see exactly where your credit is. From there you can speak with an attorney who will be able to complete the transaction in you buying the home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer