Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

hollytide33, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I would like to invest in condo near Uni of miami, Is Coconut grove area is easy to commute from, any other areas to consider?

Asked by hollytide33, Miami, FL Tue Jul 16, 2013

Answers

14
Of course for me Coconut Grove is located at the heart of Miami, it is a great place and accessible to anywhere on Miami. My suggestion call me and I guide you on the process.

Hector Yusti
786-3282925
There are a few condos near and around Village of Merrick Park that could be interesting. There are a few of them that are under construction now, so the area definitely has potential.
Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Santiago
Yes it is; however, South Miami is just as nice and many areas even closer. I have a couple of properties in S. Miami that are absolutely incredible. These are on the water (lake view) and amazing location and property.

Should you have an interest in knowing more about these properties, please contact me at irisiromero@gmail.com

Iris I Romero
Sky~Land International Realty
Dadeland is also close
Donna Stewart
305-979-0923
dstewart@advantarealty.com
Coral Gables, South Miami, Dadeland, it is easier to commute from these areas than Coconut Grove.
That's a great area. Yes the grove is very desirable about 20 minutes from UM.
Give me a call or email me.

Donna Stewart
305-979-0923
dstewart@advantarealty.com
Great idea and good timing, prices are going up in a steady pace. I have properties in South Miami and other areas, please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com
Yes. A good area for a student and active person. Please call me @305-984-5300. Thanks. Alan Drecksler with Rose Realty &Associates
yes, Also Dadeland is close to , if you need to contact me. please call me at 786-553-3916
Pls contact me to discuss this in more details.

Thank you.

Erkan Korkmaz
Interinvestments Realty
Korkmazreal@gmail.com
954-699-9398
I can definitely help you find the right unit but I need to know more so I can match the inventory to your specific needs. Call me at 305-662-2572
Hi

I recommend Dadeland area or near Sunset Place which is two hip areas you will find many college kids around and rental are a hot in this area. Not to mention you can still find investment properties at a fair price.

If you like feel free to contact us.

We also offer property management service.
Web Reference: http://www.realtyempire.net
You can consider anything in Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and South Miami. All locations are a pretty easy commute to UM. My office is less than 5 min to UM in Coral Gables and I can get to any of these areas in less than 15 min in any direction. If you need further assistance, call me at 786-299-2532 or you can visit my website at http://www.TheMiamiHomeSearch.com - it is the most up to date and best interactive site you will use in our market. Thanks and I look forward to helping you with your investment.
I recommend investing by Dadeland area. A lot of students live there because they are just one stop away by train. Plus prices can be rather cheap relative to other areas. And you are by the mall. Contact me so we can discuss your options in more detail.

Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
954-559-6411 cell
305-749-1583 work
305-932-6355 fax
PaulHeller@Bellsouth.net
TRC, CSMS, E-Certified,REO Specialist
If you are looking to buy or sell property, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
Do you know anyone who needs real estate advice? Please feel free to contact me.