Home Buying in Park Ridge>Question Details

meverly, Home Buyer in Park Ridge, IL

I would like to get involved in the house "flipping" business in the Park Ridge area. Any advice on where to learn more?

Asked by meverly, Park Ridge, IL Sat Feb 16, 2013

Answers

7
I am investor and owns property in Park Ridge and close by area. I am looking for partner you can email me uparin@sbcglobal.net
Meverly Wise choice. I have saved a few properties that have a lot of potential for what you would like to do. I just need someone to share my ideas with and help them profit from what I see. I am available for discussion anytime throughout the day. Please feel free to contact me when you become available.

Thank You

George Mellos
gmellos@koenigstrey.com
773-600-6009
Meverly that is a wise choice. There are incredible deals that are still available and would love to share. I have been noticing a lot of growth from Jefferson Park through the Park Ridge area and would love to assist you in your project. Please feel free to contact me at your convienence.
Thank You
George Mellos
gmellos@koenigstrey.com
773-600-6009
Mike,
It was a pleasure talking with you earlier today.

Would you mind sending me an e-mail with your contact information.
I thought I had it, but was wrong.
arlyn.tratt@cbexchange.com
773-370-0003

Thanks!
Arlyn
It is best to work with an agent that knows Park Ridge block by block. Park Ridge is a wonderful community but the values will differ thruout the community. Ideally, if you could purchase a home that is close to town it would be ideal. Buyers today would like to walk to downtown, Metra, historic Pickwick, library and Concerts in the Park on Fridays in the summer.

I am a Realtor and have lived in Park Ridge for the past 26 years and would be happy to assist you.

Good Luck in your endeavor!
I have some fantastic resources for you.
Please give me a call on Monday to discuss
Fortune Builders. Google it.