Home Buying in Leesburg>Question Details

Rina, Home Buyer in Leesburg, VA

I would like to get a pre approval

Asked by Rina, Leesburg, VA Mon Nov 11, 2013

Answers

13
The best thing for you to do now is to speak with a lender directly to qualify for a loan. When you apply for a loan, lenders like myself will need to look at several different things if you are trying to prequalify for a loan. 1) Proof of income for each person that will be on the mortgage which can be demonstrated through: one month of pay stubs, previous year's W-2 forms and tax returns, official documentation to demonstrate other forms of income (alimony, child support, etc.), and two year's tax returns if self-employed (all schedules, all pages) 2) Credit Report which they will pull 3) Employment History or Business Tax Returns if you're Self Employed 4) Personal assets such as: Recent balances and statements for bank accounts, most recent account statement demonstrating market value of any investments (stocks, bonds or certificates of deposit), documentation showing interest in retirement funds, face amount and cash value of life insurance policies, value of significant pieces of personal property, debt information, the balances and account numbers of your current loans and debts, including car loans, credit card balances and any other loans you may have. These are just a few things you should have ready when you begin your buying process. Well I hope this helps, if you have any other questions or need a loan please contact me through the information on my profile page. I hope this helps and good luck! Good luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Rina,

If you are a member of a credit union that has worked for several of my clients.

Beth Seifart
Keller Williams Realty - Leesburg, VA
Contact your current Bank.
Start with your current bank.
I can help, we analyze your situation and refer you to a lender we parter with that can get you your pre approval. Go to our site or email me..
I agree with the other agents about speaking with more than one loan officer. You can get different numbers from each loan officer. It is important you feel comfortable with whomever you decide to work with.

Beth Seifart
Keller Williams Realty - Leesburg, VA
Hello Rina,

Speak with 2 to 3 different loan officers to determine who is the most knowledgeable, experienced and has the best rates and closing costs - and who you are most comfortable with. The first two points are just as important as rates/closing costs.

An excellent loan officer who is very well known and well respected throughout NoVA and the DC metro area in general by borrowers as well as the Realtor community is Darran Anthony of First Home Mortgage in Leesburg, VA (next to the new Wegman's). His direct number is 703.840.4540.

If you are interviewing agents/brokers, I would love the opportunity to meet with you to see if we would be a good fit. My contact information is below.

Danilo Bogdanovic
Realtor(r)
United Real Estate
703.582.6900 (cell)
danilo.bogdanovic@gmail.com
http://linkedin.com/in/danilobogdanovic
Try The Leesburg Team at Proficio Mortgage. Anja Haracic is an expert Loan Officer. She specializes in pre-qualifications and Credit Optimization so you can secure lower interest rates.

Her contact Information is:

Anja Haracic
703.727.4257
161 Fort Evans Road
Suite 325
Leesburg, VA 20176

Lynne Austin
Leesburg
703.338.1180
She is not an expert, and the organization she works for is sketchy at best. Her credentials are questionable, at best.
Flag Thu Jul 31, 2014
Great idea! This will help you to know what price range works best for you.

I also use:

Marc Aymard | First Home Mortgage
12150 Monument Drive Ste 500 | Fairfax, VA 22033
(703) 728-1759

If I can do anything else just let me know.

Beth Seifart
Keller Williams Realty - Leesburg, VA
Try Ellen Green at Wells Fargo Bank.

Ellen Green

Mortgage Consultant
NMLSR ID 688545

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage | 12701 Fair Lakes Circle | Fairfax, VA 22033
MAC M8604-021
Office |703-502-1352 | Cell (703) 346-6050 | Fax 866-751-4001

Ellen.Green@wellsfargo.com

http://www.wfhm.com/ellen-green
Auto correct changed the address. The online application is at http://www.Satrelending.com
Their office is in the Shenandoah building here in Leesburg. 44160 Scholar Plaza, suite 400
Give Jeff Satre at George Mason Mortgage a call. His number is 703-597-3116
Better yet, you can apply online at http://www.Satre ending.com
Great! That is an excellent first step in buying a home. Now find a good lender and ask them for one. To find a good lender, ask some family or friends if they have one they recommend.