Amy Horn, Renter in Noblesville, IN

I would like to find a home with 4 bedrooms to rent or rent to own in Noblesville or Fishers, IN.

Asked by Amy Horn, Noblesville, IN Sat Jul 7, 2012

I am relocating back to the area from Michigan and my spouse and I have good income and are rebuilding our credit after these last few horrible years. We have clean criminal records and are just looking for a chance for our family. Thank you for any help! :)

Answers

2
Would be glad to help you find a rental if you can provide more information about how much you want to spend on rent. Just send me an email or call. Have you talked to a lender to find out how much you need to do to get your credit up? If you need a resource, I can help with that, too.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
HI Amy,
I would be happy to help you. I could set you up with a search to let you know of homes for rent as they come on the market. If you would like you can send me an e-mail with your price range and time frame to move in and I will find you a home to rent, possible rent to own.

f.adamcatron@gmail.com