Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Abby Klanet, Just Looking in

I would like to find a 2-3 family house in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn location. What is the better way to find a house?

Asked by Abby Klanet, Wed Jan 8, 2014

Answers

10
Hi, Abby! You can find a great house on this website. For that you need to go to "Buy", "Homes for sale" and put your desire zip code location. If you are interesting in a Bed-Stuy location, it has an 11221, 11216 and 11233 zip codes.
Wish You to find a house of your dreams!
Dear Abby Find a local agent to help you find your next home.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Always start by getting pre-approved ao you and your agent know how to tailor your search.

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549
Email: rhanson@gladewaternational.com
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/
Dear Abby:

Your best bet would be to have several good agents helping you. The more agents you have helping you, the more eyes you will having looking out for you. When a hot property hits the market, you want to make sure you get into it ASAP.

Some people like to have an agent represent them as a buyers agent. If that is the case you will limit yourself to working with a single agent. If you do that just make sure that your agent is very diligently tracking down any and all new listings that may be good for you.

If I can be of further assistance, please contact me direct.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hi Abby! I would be delighted to assist you with your mortgage pre approval.
Please reach out to me at k.levy@citi.com. 917 734 4010
Karen Levy
Citi Mortgage
Work with a buyers agent: someone that knows and specializes in the neighborhoods that you are interested in. Someone that can help you get qualified for the financing that you will need and someone that specializes and is experienced in selling houses, not a rental agent that wants to make a bigger commission.
The market is moving too fast to be chasing after houses that are probably gone already because agents that specialize in the neighborhood have pounced on it for their buyers.
Feel free to call me to schedule an appointment, to go over the process, so that you can get yourself ready to jump on a house.
Kathryn Lilly, Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600
KLilly@RealtyontheGreene.com
Hi Abby
The first thing to do is get pre-approved by a bank so you know your exact buying power, your
maximum. then you can either search online yourself or work with an agent. I would need a
few more details and then I could work with you on your search. if you have any other questions
please feel free to contact me directly. good luck
Greetings Abby,
I have specific knowledge of homes in Bedstuy, please give me a call and I will give you a tour of the neighborhood..

I will do my outmost best to assist you in purchasing a one-of-a-kind Brooklyn property.

Phillip Benn
Kings Realty Professionals
7219 Ave N
Brooklyn NY 11234
The best way to locate a suitable property is by working with an agent of your own; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Many ways to fond the house you want. For example,
1. Getting an agent to help.
2. Browsing websites.
3. Driving by the location you desire.
Good luck to you.