Kaye, Home Owner in Houston, TX

I would like to buy the house next door. It has been taken back by the bank. Who do I go to in order to find out about buying the property (house)?

Asked by Kaye, Houston, TX Wed Feb 8, 2012

wells fargo is listed in the notice posted on the door but they "say" they can't find any information. How do you find out about distressed and forclosed property before the Realtors get them.

Answers

3
I specialize in foreclosures and short sales. I am an agent for Keller Williams Southwest in Houston. Please contact me at 281-905-2414 and I will be happy to assist you. ..
Web Reference: http://har.com/alanharper
The bank will not give any information about a pre-foreclosure or foreclosure to just anyone that calls out of the blue. REO Realtors(R) have relationships with lenders and they will know who to contact regarding any foreclosure property.

The bank/lender uses their own asset management company to secure the property and clean up the property. Then the property will be listed for sale by a real estate company. You may contact any agent to help you in buying a foreclosure. Make sure you're pre-approved before placing an offer on a home.

Remember, there's no cost to the buyer to work with a buyer's agent. Think of agents/Realtors(R) as the 'good guys'. They truly want to help the consumer! - Amanda from Houston Texas
Web Reference: http://www.amandahomes.com
Those Realtors...

Just kidding. This house is now an asset of the original lean holder. They will most likly send it to their asset managers who will hire an REO agent who will list the house for sale to get the highest and best offer to keep property values up, and get the bank the most money back. If the house does not sell in X number of days, they may auction it off through various means. Find a great REO buyers agent in Houston and give them the property information and let them do some digging is what I suggest. I wish you the best luck.

Daniel K. Wyka
REALTOR ®
Cell: 239.398.5667
Email: DanWyka@KW.com

Keller Williams Elite Realty
24851 S. Tamiami Trail, Suite 1
Bonita Springs, FL 34134