Charles Wils…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I would like to buy some properties in the area. Looking to add to my income is this a good place to get started?

Asked by Charles Wilson, Chicago, IL Mon May 20, 2013

Answers

17
you would be well served coming into my office and reviewing the plus and minus of your goals.. I have over 500 sales in Chicago so I know more than most
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I can get your started and on your way
You need to call a lender
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Charles-

I may have a few income producing properties coming available that have seasoned, long-term renters and management in place. Please let me know if you would like more info.

Erik Sachs
RpV Realty
Cell 773/368-5515
Email esachs@rpvinc.com
Real estate is an investment; thinking of it as an immediate income generator may not be a reasonable expectation. Find yourself an agent who is well-versed in the areas you're targeting and can advise you on your specific situation. Good luck.
Loaded questions with a lot of factors to consider. If your planning on renting them out I would look into what is required of you as a landlord. If you flipping homes then Id suggest getting a team together of contractors and such.
Dear Charles,

Risk is an important factor. Are you looking to purchase rental property? Also how familiar are you with the different areas of Chicago? What you want to do is work with a buyers broker who is also well versed in rentals.. This way you know the trends on both sides.

Best of Luck.
It depends on lots of factors. Are you an experienced investor or a newbie? Are you handly and do you know how to deal with rentals?
Charles,

Call me at 773 972 5332. I can help.

Howie
Charles, this would be better answered with additional information. What is your desired ROI (return on investment), what price range are you looking at, what property types, how much down you have, etc..... It's advisable to sit with a team which would include a Real Estate Broker, Mortgage Loan Officer, and Real Estate Attorney, to ensure you are covering all basis. If you need this assistance just let me know.

Best Success,

Jim Vani
Branch Manager
"Closing Homes Loans Since 2001"
Office (773)696-1086
Fax (866)212-2807
http://www.jimvani.openmortgage.com
NMLS # 177290
Depending on your risk appetite, prices in certain areas are still low and borrowing costs are very low. For those who are willing to put in the effort, this is a good time to be buying.
It all depends upon your investment objectives and how much money you have to spend. If you would like to discuss further please call me at 312-738-0232. For properties above $200K we share our commission with our buyers.
Web Reference: http://LucidRealty.com
This is a good place, great time as there are many opportunities now with respect to many different aspects of the real estate market.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder and Team Leader

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
I would get a good buyers agent to help you out. Its free to use their services.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
That's great , just find a good buyer agent to help you
With proper research and preparation, the Spokane market is ideal for the investor. Being from out of the area, the assistance of a knowledgable local Realtor is vital to your success. I would suggest that you act soon, as Spokane is seeing a significant reduction in the number of available properties.