Home Buying in Annapolis>Question Details

geovanni jam…, Real Estate Pro in washington, DC

I would like to buy 11 ridout st, annapolis MD. All cash offer. geovannij@yahoo.com

Asked by geovanni james, washington, DC Sun Feb 24, 2013

Answers

6
If you liked ridout st, I have a property listed at 1006 Monroe in Annapolis $159,900 please check it out. http://judithneighoff.lnf.com/PropertyDetails.aspx?MlsCompan…
Hi Geovanni

This particular is not available at this time, but there are similar ones that we can discuss as potential opportunities to purchase.
As some of my fellow colleges have noted, this particular property is not currently listed for sale. However, whether it be a cash or financed property, I can assist with or find someone that can assist you with your home buying experience. Other alternatives might be available depending on your price range. I work for a team of experienced real estate agents, an attorney, and other highly knowledgeable people here at Cornerstone Properties and Financial Services, LLC. We specialized in short sales and various other distressed properties. We have agents in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Please call me at 301-792-8925 or email me at michellepagan@mris.com if you want more information or maybe just to point you in the right direction. -Michelle Pagan, Realtor CDPE, SFR
Good Morning Geovanni,

11 Ridout Lane is not currently available for sale. It is a rental property which last rented in 2005.
The last similar property sold for $149,500. in 2010. Is this the price range you were looking for?
I'm happy to help you with your search.
Hi Geovanni, the property you are inquiring about is not currently listed for sale. we can however help you find additional properties to suit your needs. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss your options.
Call me and we can discuss the process for getting it done for you. Jenn Bonk jennbonk@kw.com, 410-499-2251