Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

Matt Bryant, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO

I would like to buy a small investment home in Gaiser Holly Hills

Asked by Matt Bryant, Denver, CO Wed Jan 30, 2013

I am looking for a 3 Bedroom home with a garage. Something that I can rent out quickly and easily. I would like to be around the $250,000 range. Is there anything coming on the market soon?

Answers

6
Matt Bryant’s answer
Tim,
Thank you for your reply, and I apologize for the confusion. I probably should have been clearer in my message. And Karen, thank you for your time yesterday, and I look forward to viewing your home once it is available. Again, if anyone that does work that area regurlarly does know of a home coming up for sale with this criteria (and I do know they are rare), please don't hesitate to reach out and we can do a deal together.

Matt Bryant
720-934-0455
Matt,

Don't know of any at the moment, but will keep you in mind. I work the area from time to time and I have other great agents in my office who live in the area and work it regularly. Good success with your search.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Robert,
Great., thanks for your reply. I do figure that there are some Agents out there that know of a Seller that is planning on putting their home up soon. I figure it is worth a phone call if they would like a Buyer to take a look at it.

Matt Bryant
720-934-0455
Flag Sat Feb 2, 2013
To all previous responders except for Karen, Matt is a real estate broker which you could have easily seen from his profile. He has ready access to all the services you offered. He's asking if you/we know of anything that may be coming on the market. He is not looking for a Realtor.
Hi Matt,

There is only one 3 bedroom home in this price range in Holly Hills and more in surrounding neighborhoods. If you'd like to set up a showing to view this and any other homes, please call me at 303-880-6167.

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
Dear Matt,
I have a home on Holly Pl. that is coming soon. It is Ranch style and is 4 bedrooms . It may be more home than you are considering at 2118 sq. ft. up and full open basement. Let me know if any interest. Karen Goodson 720-999-2425
Karen,
Thank you for the answer. Yes, it may be a little big for an investment home, but I wouldn't mind checking it out. I will reach out for some more information.
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi Matt,

I will check for you. I have a meeting this morning but I can send you some listings today. You can reach me through my website and also search homes in Holly Hills there. http://www.mansfielddenver.com