Home Buying in Upper Darby>Question Details

Cajun, Home Buyer in Upper Darby, PA

I would like to buy a home in Upper Darby,PA . The house is selling for 150k my credit is 538-591 yearly pay 55k can i buy a home loan

Asked by Cajun, Upper Darby, PA Tue Mar 6, 2012

No, your score is an indication that you are not managing your money correctly. Go to your local non profit housing group for credit counseling. The counselor will go over your credit report with you. They will tell you what you are doing wrong and what you should be doing. Listen to them and when your score is 640+ you can think of buying.

Upper Dayby Township has a NEW Program for Buyer's downpayment assistance up to $5000
PLUS the closing costs from a FHA Loan is up to 6% your credit MUST be 640
Call Carl he repairs credit guaranteed in 90 day he is awesome tell him I sent you,
Carl Scaramuzza
Credit Blueprint-President
Co-host Real Estate Radio-Philadelphia
215-790-1099 Philadelphia
610-768-8048 King Of Prussia

Margarita Swartz
It would be difficult but possible. You would most likely have to go FHA. You need to contact a mortgage person and find out if you qualify. If you need suggestions for mortgage people and if you would like to see a few properties please email me. David Reh--Realty Executives. My email is davidreh@comcast.net