Home Buying in Cleveland>Question Details

Vanessa Bald…, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

I would like to buy a home and rent out my current home. I heard that this can be difficult. Can anyone give me advice on how to do this?

Asked by Vanessa Baldwin, Cleveland, OH Sun Sep 2, 2012

Answers

5
I can have you meet our finance team to get you pre-approved, help you find your new home and find a renter for your rental. We are a one stop shop. Feel free to contact me ---330-612-2493. I f you have any questions call me.
Actually, right now (depending on your location) homes and condos are very easy to rent right now. Rent demand is very high. This first step would be to talk to a lender to find out if you would qualify for a loan and if that lender would take into account the rental income and/or how much credit would you get for that income. If they preapprove you with this in mind, you can get started with the #1 Realtor for Buyers in Ohio...Oh that would be The EZ Sales Team http://www.EZSalesTeam.com. No fees to work with us 216-570-3270
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
I would advise that you speak with a lender to make sure this is something you can do. I'm a local agent, and I can send you a post of highly qualifies agents in the area to speak with. I can also help you with your home search as well. Feel free to contact me to discuss in more detail.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
I agree... Speak to your mortgage lender. Let them know what it is you would like to accomplish.

Kieran Jackson
Web Reference: http://KieranTheRealtor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Speak to a mortgage rep to see if you'd qualify for a new loan in addition to your current loan.....and how much, if any, of the potential rent would be credited to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012