Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Kim Stewart, Renter in Philadelphia County,...

I would like to become a first time home buyer using the federal government help. However I know little about it and I need a realtor assistance.

Asked by Kim Stewart, Philadelphia County, PA Sun Feb 10, 2013

My credit score is low due to not having any and I am looking to move asap

Answers

4
Hi Kim,

Let me know what your email address is and we will work on this for you. I will send you my financials managers information and we can work from there. We will do everything in our power in order to work this out for you!

Jon Unrath
JUnrath12@comcast.net
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505
Thanks for responding . My email address is ,mszertex9@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Feb 12, 2013
Kim,

There are many different first time buyer programs that are available. Most of these have criteria that must be met such as some have income limitations. There are closing cost grants and more. Some are available in Philadelphia only, Etc.

Your best place to start is with an experienced Realtor who works in both the City and the suburbs. You should meet with them to go over your individual sirtuation and they will find the best programs that are avilable.

I would be happy to consult with you on your needs and goals in getting started and your home search.

Robert C. Weiss, ABR, CRS, GRI
Broker/Owner
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors,
215-379-2002
r.weiss@cbhearthside.com
Hi Kim,
I work with Firts Time buyers all the time and have had great success in securing them properties no matter what their needs may be. Please call me in the near future to discuss your particular situation. My contact can be found below.

Justen Greising
REALTOR
CITYSPACE - Re-Thinking Real Estate
215-625-3650 (O)
215-873-7743 (C)
jgreising@phillycityspace.com
Kim
There is a special first time buyer program that I could talk to you about. If interested, call me.
Kevin Reddington
Prudential Reddington Realtors
267-763-0607