Tila, Home Buyer in Montebello, CA

I would like info on house at 1801 Greenleaf Ave West Covina, CA

Asked by Tila, Montebello, CA Thu Mar 5, 2009

agent/company? sold by or still active

Hi Tila,

Here are 12 active listings in the same area as Greenleaf, West Covina. Let me know if yopu have any questions or would like to see any of them:

Click the following URL to see the Listings:

Jeff R. Lim
Realtor (22 yrs)
M J & L Realty Inc.
(909)994-6966 cell
(888)334-6570 fax
DRE Lic # 01074730

There are so many listings in this general area priced between $200,000 and $400,000. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll send you a list, no strings attached. dave@daveheck.com
Hi Tila,
The listing was cancelled on 1/29/2009 and no longer on the market. Call or email if you need additional information.
Best regards, Walter
If it is for sale, call the listing agent on the sign. They usually know the most about the house. You can also look it up on Realtor.com and look up a Realtor in your area. Call them or email them.
If the house is not listed for sale, you can look the property up in the public tax records online by the county. Find the city online records, then search for the the property appraiser's office and or records and search by street. Don't put the entire street address in or you might not get anything back. Leave out Drive, Circle or Street and look for just the first name of the street. You will get the most returns this way. Once you can see how the street name is loaded into the records you can either look through what you have or do a second more specific search. Good luck!