kateconewrit…, Home Buyer in Brunswick, ME

I would like info about Old Mt. Pleasant. Either renting an apartment/house or buying in the $200,000 price range.

Asked by kateconewrites, Brunswick, ME Tue Feb 25, 2014

Answers

4
I love living and working in Old Mt Pleasant! Buying in the Old Mt Pleasant area around $200,000 will be difficult! If you don't need the Mt Pleasant Academy school zone, I suggest looking just outside of that zoning. A comparable house in Mt Pleasant academy zone is significantly higher than just outside that zone. My website is http://www.oldmountpleasant.com also follow me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mountpleasantrealtor I post any new short sales/deals in the area, including auctions!

Lelia Adele Keel
Prudential Carolina Sun
1440 Ben Sawyer Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC
C: 843-330-8844
O: 843-388-8118
lelia@prusun.com
Dear Kate,

I have lived in Old Mount Pleasant for most of my life...A great place to live!

I actually have a townhome for sale in Old Mount Pleasant for under $200,000. I would love to have an opportunity to tell you about it! Just let me know how I can help!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Mount Pleasant Home Team
Coldwell Banker united Realty
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
843-442-2219
HI Cheryl: I'd love to see a link to a photo of the townhome. I live in Maine, and will be honest, my husband thinks we'll be here forever. I am looking for other options, for at least part of the year. I'll be in Mt. Pleasant from 4/2 through 4/7, if you have a chance to show me the property.
Flag Mon Mar 10, 2014
Hello Kate, Yes finding a home in that price range for purchase will be very hard. However, I have a few rentals that i would be more than happy to show you at this time if you would like help. Please feel free to call me anytime, with any questions. Best Regards,

TROY PUSATERI / PRUDENTIAL
843-743-5789
Hi Kate,

Just saw your questions and want to give you an honest answer. You'll be hard pressed to find much in the $200,000 range in old village Mount Pleasant. Anything that is around that price point is going to be a major project.

The good news is there are certainly apartment/townhome spots nearby in that range. Have you begun searching? I'd be happy to start sending properties your way. Let me know

-Gentry Todd
gentrytoddrealty@gmail.com
Hi Kate-

Potentially. Why don't we schedule a call and see if I can't outline some options for you and your family. We can decide what will best suit you all.

Cheers,

Gentry
843-730-4454
Flag Fri Mar 28, 2014
Hi Gentry. I figured that would be a difficult price range. My daughter lives in Mt. Pleasant and we'd like to visit her more often. I'm not sure I could convince my husband to move there permanently, but we could begin by renting out a place for a month next winter. I love Old Mt. Pleasant and don't like the sprawl that is much of the rest of the town/city. Would I be better off looking on Vacation Rental By Owner?
Flag Thu Mar 6, 2014