Christa, Renter in Hurt, VA

I would like a 3 bdrm 2 btrm, home anywhere between evington and Gretna v.a. but will need to rent to own does this sound impossible??

Asked by Christa, Hurt, VA Sun Apr 10, 2011

I make good money and have been paying $400.00 amonth in rent for almost 2 yrs now, my husband and I have 4 children between us and our little 3 bdroom house is getting cramped, We need more space, I however don't have any credit from never having established any, I would like to find a house or doublewide or even manufactured home, for my family, and would like to rent to own , the only thing is I wouldn't be able to pay more than $400.00 amonth as I'm doing now. I relly hope someone out there reads this and will be able to help me out. Thanks Christa

Have you been pre-qualified for a loan yet? I think, that would be the first step. We have properties in Henry County priced pretty reasonably. Call a local lender and see what they can do for you. I do not recomment online loans.
Birgit Delaidatti, Real Estate Agent