FINSFAN012364, Home Buyer in Vero Beach, FL

I would be interested in a condo in this area for retirement.(winters there, summers elswhere).

Asked by FINSFAN012364, Vero Beach, FL Tue Aug 27, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

7
Hi Finsfan,

Great starting tool is ask yourself exactly what are you looking for in a winter home? What are the must haves and have not's? How many bedrooms must you have? Do you have to have a view? Do you have a budget in place? Are you financing or taking out a mortgage? What level floor do you prefer? Do you have a pets? Once you have your list of must haves and a price range then you are ready to start searching. I have included a website for you! The link provides a direct live MLS feed for you to search for condos in any area of South Florida at your convenience!

If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 561-707-1962 or tannergroup@yahoo.com

http://www.sellorbuyhomesinsouthflorida.com

Highest regards,

Michael Tanner ALH CDPE
561-707-1962
tannergroup@yahoo.com

"Your Personal Real Estate Coach"
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 28, 2013
I have a cream puff of a townhome located in beautiful St Lucie West.
Built by Burg/De Vosta screened in patio all appliances brand new /new cement tile roof /exterior
just painted. lots of title 600 sq ft of screened in patio.
Walk to Publix and banks. Medical center in walking distance.
Just off St Lucie west Blvd. exit 121 after Cross Town Parkway exit 120.
Move in condition call to see. Laraine 772-342-0528.
Thanks for your time
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
We'd like to know how many bedrooms and baths and what the price range you have in mind for you West Palm Beach condo, but, more important, we need you to tell us what you're looking for when you come down here to sunny Florida.

Do you want an active adult community with a clubhouse and loads of activities? Are you someone who prefers an all-age community with families and children around you? Would you prefer to be near an area where there's lots restaurants and cultural activities? Or would you rather be in a quiet area that's away from everything?

West Palm Beach and the cities around it can offer you just about any environment you have in mind. Tell your West Palm Beach realtor what you have in mind and then let your agent help you to find it.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
Web Reference: http://www.JablonTeam.com
Finsfan,

Having been from Jacksonville to Key West and Naples to Pensacola and most points in between I know the state very well. There are some amazing places to call home but many differences in weather, lifestyle and landscape; stay below Vero Beach on the east coast and Sarasota on the west coast if you want the best winter weather. The best place I can point you is a brief blog I did about the Jupiter area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/2352/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client form New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Fins Up,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Fins Fan!

Great choice -

Watch your team live!

25 year South Florida Resident -
I know the area and market....

I live in condo - on the beach (last ten + years)

Questions - I have answers...
Call me direct
Gary @ 561.306.7653
Web Reference: http://www.garyyoungman.com
There are many choices of communities for retirement.
I certainly could help you but need a bit more information to start sending you condos you desire.
Feel free to contact me so we can discuss further.

Jacquie Yekmalian
Lic. Real Estate Broker
561-868-0591
What area do you want the condo to be in? What is your price range? How many bedrooms? Inland or waterfront?

Marilyn Jacobs, Realtor
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
561-638-9818
Jeffrey Ray & Associates