Shontee Rich…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I would be a first time home owner, could you please direct where i should start looking first.My credit is not too good but im working on it.

Asked by Shontee Richardson, Philadelphia, PA Sun Jun 10, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Shontee! We would love to help you on your home buying search! My sister Zandra and I specialize in helping first time buyers and we would LOVE to help you! We have an awesome mortgage specialist who goes above and beyond to get you ready to purchase. And we find our clients the best homes on the market. There is no perfect house, but there is a perfect home for you and we can help.
I see the 19151 zip code, is that where you are interested in purchasing a home?

First step is to get pre-qualified by a lender. What I typically do is provide my clients with three different names, the clients then decide who was the most helpful, proactive and can give them the best results. If you email me I will provide that list.

Secondly would be to start doing the same for a realtor. I would suggest talking face to face to three realtors. I actully live in the 19151 zip code and am interested in hearing your goals.

Scott Maritzer
The S i v e l G R O U P
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
Email: Scott.Maritzer@prufoxroach.com

As a trained architect and skilled realtor, let me help you navigate all aspects of owning a home.
The first thing you need to do is get prequalified for a mortgage.Call me and I will put you in touch with someone who can help you

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark Associates
2153764444 office
2154212121 cell
Ok Shontee, Be selective on WHO pulls your credit scores.

I have a Top Gun in the credit repair sector that will NOT charge you and he is there to HELP you.

If you are serious on getting your own home... then we are serious in helping you get that home.

Feel free to touch base with us for a confidential talk.

All the best John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX Properties 215-757-2889

http://www.homecatch.com/search_homes