Home Buying in McDonough>Question Details

Lionman100, Renter in McDonough, GA

I work part/full time and have a car payment, but no good credit. Mom has bad credit and gets disablilty, will we be able to rent?

Asked by Lionman100, McDonough, GA Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

4
Everything is possible. If you have at least three months rent at front and a real estate agent that can be able to help you run your and your Mom's credit and find you a nice place that you can afford.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Normally your monthly income should be two and half times your monthly rent, with your credit not so good-finding the right place could be challenging. A steady income is important and with your mom's disability monthly thats a good start.
If you are interested I have a few close friends that do credit counseling or financial budgeting and planning.

Feel free to contact me if you are interesting in sitting down with them and running through a few scenarios

Jake Williams
678-464-6025
I wish I could answer this question for you. You probably need to call a credit counseling company to assist you or save up some money to put down a larger deposit for your lease. Good Luck.