Home Buying in Wood Streets>Question Details

Ash, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

I work for local government, I'd like to buy a home for first time. Could you please provide information abou?

Asked by Ash, Riverside, CA Fri Aug 1, 2008

I work for local government, I'd like to buy a home for first time. Could you please provide information about the best option available that consider lowest to no downpayment. Thank you.

Answers

4
Hi Ash, it's not a downpayment assistance program, but the City of Riverside also has a Mortgage Credit Certificate Program available to buyers that you might want to check out. If you need the link, send me an email and I'll get it to you. Best of luck. Cindy Vedder, Prudential California Realty
There are still a few options out there for you. There is a program called Down Payment Assistance (DPA) that is going away on Oct. 1st. There are VA loans that are 100% and a few others.

It sounds like you need to speak to a few loan professionals that can help you look at all of your options. Maybe there are some bond programs or other incentives that you can take advantage of.

I would recommend that you speak to a couple loan professionals you can trust and have them get more information from you and what you would like to do, and they can give you clear and direct answers.

Fill out a free no obligation infomation form on http://www.lendethics.com and be contacted by only "approved" loan professionals.
Web Reference: http://www.lendethics.com
good afternoon..3% gift from a charity...and the closing costs and pre-paids form the seller...why not give me a call?..weeekends are find.bob mcclure- mortgage now- farmington, michigan.i am licensed in your state, and can close you in your own backyard.....(248) 974-4444
If you are a member of the CalPers retirement system, you can get an FHA mortgage through CalPers and you have the option of using your retirement account as collateral for a down-payment assistance loan, also through CalPers. Check the CalPers website for the phone number to their mortgage program hotline, and from there you can get a referral to a CalPers approved mortgage broker. Hope this helps, and good luck!