Home Buying in Mesa>Question Details

Nigel, Home Buyer in Mesa, AZ

I wish to purchase a property in Mesa between $30,000 - $50,000. Can you help me with this? I am coming to the US later this month from the UK.

Asked by Nigel, Mesa, AZ Fri Nov 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Mesa

Answers

8
Call me at (480)306-3537. I live in Mesa and will Personally find the home of your dreams.
Hi Kevin, my wife and I will be in Arizona from Monday November 25 for two weeks. I will seek to get in touch after we arrive to arrange some viewings. We are looking for a town house, 2 bedrooms with 1 or 2 bathrooms. We will also consider apartments. We wish to rent the property initially with a view to using it as a second home in the future. I hope you can help.
Many thanks. Nigel
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
Yes there are some opportunities in that price range. There are some challenges as that is a super low price and there is not a big pool of choices to pick from. If you have any details or personal thoughts about the size or condition it would be helpful. Coming from the UK is a long trip and I would also like to know if you have any past history living in the area or is it all going to be brand new to you? It really does make a difference to know that considering if you have never been to Phoenix/Metro area or specifically Mesa in the east valley, you would need to have some extra time available so a professional can explain areas, and options. Coming to a brand new area can be overwhelming and one of the professional real estate agents you work with certainly can ease your mind and explain the layout of Mesa and different areas that might suit you best to live in according to your work or relevance to possible family that may be here as well. Happy Hunting and have a safe trip.
Yes Nigel, there are properties available in this price range. Feel free to email at francheskarealprosarizona@gmail.com. I would be happy to help you.
Thank you!
Francheska
Real Pros Arizona Realty
480-233-9675
Good Morning Nigel:
As some of the other agents have explained, it may be a little difficult to find a home in that price range. I guess there are a few additional questions that need to be addressed: Is this going to be your primary residense? Is this an investment property? Are you looking for a turnkey property? Depending on what you are looking for; will determine what is available to you.
Have you ever thought of purchasing at auction? There are many homes that are auctioned off in maricopa county daily. This might be an avenue you might consider. If so, I can help you with that. Please contact me directly and we can talk a little more.
Thank you and best of luck!
Shawn Marie

shawn@venturerei.com
Hi Shawn and thanks for your response. I am looking for a place that will be for rental purposes initially as my wife and I are seeking to emigrate to the USA in the future. We seek a property with 2-3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and parking if possible within the price range given. We will be in Arizona week commencing November 25 until December 6. We would like to view some properties if any are available during that time.
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
Greetings Nigel:

You're welcome to take a look at what is available in Mesa. You can customize your search per your own criteria. You can check the current listing at http://www.mesarealestateaz.com/homes-sale/search-homes.html
Hi Nigel, I can help you find a property for that price. Please contact me at SharinLiuzzo@aol.com.
Hello Sharon, I tried sending you a message but it bounced back saying the address was not recognised. Could you email me a message on law987@yahoo.com? Many thanks.
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
Nigel,

You may have some trouble finding a home for that price. There are currently 19 in the Mesa area. Please email me and I can send you what is available.

shallueworks4u@gmail.com
I can certainly help you but the pickings are slim at this price. What are the criteria that you have for your new home?