Home Buying in 91335>Question Details

Neochick, Renter in 91335

I will receive my husband's death benefits in a lump sum. I want to purchase a condo for myself and my brother who is disabled receiving SSA.

Asked by Neochick, 91335 Sat May 22, 2010

I am going back to school for 2 years and not work doing that time. Can I still qualify for a housing loan while not working? J Chiles.

Help the community by answering this question:


Depends on your finances/assets--visit with any qualified loan officer(s) first, see if you qualify, see what your budget can handle, have your credit checked, etc., then go from there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 22, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer