Francisco Go…, Renter in Glendora, CA

I will moving on January 2013.

Asked by Francisco Gonzalez, Glendora, CA Tue Nov 20, 2012

Answers

9
There are more homes on the market the last few weeks in 91740 and 91741 if you are still looking. Around the holidays and start of the year there was low inventory but that has increased.
If you are still needing help finding a house please feel free to check us out http://www.glendora-realtor.us Team "ERA Yes" have two offices in downtown Glendora and experience helping buyers find the "right size house" for them. Best of luck!
Hello. On my housing needs, my wife and I need at least three bedrooms and two bathrooms, preferably with yard for our dog. Located in the city of Glendora. Initially we could rent, but if the deals are good we are willing to negotiate. We have a good amount for a down payment. Our income is about 80K and our credit score is 738 points. Arrive in that city on December 26 and would like to handle several options. Via internet saw a house in 543 W HEBER of Glendora, we want more details and photos of the interior of the property. The maximum price could be 350 K Thanks and best regards.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
get me a price range of interest and I will supply you with a list of available properties as soon as a new property is available
Hi, I have a good dowun payment for the house a house in Glendora. I am interesting about the property identified 543 W HEBER, Glendora, but I need more information about the houses´s interior. I need more photos. I´ll arrive on December 26. Thank you
Hi Francisco
I am sure that you choose the right city for you and your family too, My office is located in down Towen of Glendora please contact me and i will be happy to give you to tour and the help you need for real Estate:) Cell # 626-221-9494
Web Reference: http://www.maiaun.com
Hi Francisco,
If you need the help of a skilled and trustworthy agent, call/text me and I will respond immediately.

Ron Takeuchi
Town Square Real Estate
626-808-8430 cell
OK, I am happy for you. Where are you moving to? Do you need help is that why you informed us all?
Hello Francisco,

How can I be of help. My office, Century 21 Masters is located in Glendora. I myself have lived in Glendora for over 20 years. You may reach me on my cell phone at (626) 221-8252. I look forward to speaking with you!

Warmest Regards,

Matt A. Bartlett
http://www.matthewbartlettrealestate.com