Home Buying in Gaithersburg>Question Details

Sime Letina, Home Buyer in Ashburn, VA

I will buy this house, 7204 Cypress hill dr. for 575:000

Asked by Sime Letina, Ashburn, VA Tue Jul 23, 2013

Answers

9
I don't think you initial offer of $575,000 is the right number but neither is the asking price of $649,000.
The home is in the Magruder High School district which is more desirable than the surrounding zip codes of 20882 and 20879 zip codes which service the Gaithersburg Hgh School.

The area's "Sold" data does not support the asking price for a home with 2500 square feet above grade which is the smallest home for the surrounding area. The home's true value in some where between $590,00 and $610,000.

It is... what it is.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 24, 2013
And I will prepare the offer for you!

Call me at 301-807-3501 so we can set up a time tomorrow to get the paperwork together.
Web Reference: http://www.callPiero.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 23, 2013
I guess I missed the question here.....
And I will get you the loan you need.

Piero great answer!! :)
Contact Piero or Greg Myers, I know them both and they are excellent realtors.
I would be happy to assist your loan needs when you have are ready to move on this house.

Thank You,
Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1ST Mariner Mortgage
O-240-235-5314
C-301-412-0259
F-240-235-8236
Bmendelson@1stMarinerbank.com
Lending in all 50 states
nmls#111407
Greetings Sime!!! Thanks for your inquiry. There are many factors that affect the market value of that home & all others. It takes a skilled agent who's savvy in the art of negotiating & a market expert to get the deal CLOSED! In addition to a team with 37 yr of experience & over 800 deals CLOSED, I offer you education that will make you that savvy buyer who wins the bid in this market & goes to settlement! Call me! I will get the deal done for you!

Jasmyen Porter
Luxury Property Specialist
Exit Bennett Realty
301-613-3301
jasmyen.porter@gmail.com
Mocohomesales.com
Web Reference: http://Mocohomesales.com
That is wonderful. Now if you can just post your phone number and email address, a couple agents will be able to help you preview the home, ASAP.
Good morning Sime,

Thank you for your inquiry. I am happy to discuss your real estate needs and educate you on the local market. In this case, the seller is also the agent. For more information on this property, please visit http://reports.cloudcma.com/8330acaf7be9bb0fc7281d5c1bd8aa0b.pdf. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks again.

Craig
Good Morning Sime:

As Mark said below, any agent can write an offer for you, but you need an agent that can negotiate the best deal for you. The current owner purchased that property in 2010 for $625,000 so it depends on what the Seller's motivation is.

I am familiar with the neighborhood and have showed many homes in their. As you know it's a great location with a large piece of ground or Montgomery County.

If you are not currently working with an agent, please contact me and we can discuss your offer.

Patty Smith
RE/MAX Results
patty@mris.com
240-876-3424
Always interview 2-3 Agents First. Anyone Can Write An Offer But Are They Qualified To Represent You? Make Sure You Have The Best Agent Available, They Can Save You $$$ Anne Get The Deal Done! Only 68% Of All Offers Written Get Accepted.