Home Buying in Little Rock>Question Details

Sean Cannon, Renter in La Plata, MD

I will be relocating to little rock arkansas after retiring from the Air Force and I need a 3 bd home to rent because credit stinks right now

Asked by Sean Cannon, La Plata, MD Fri Jul 15, 2011

I have 2 dogs (German Sheperd, minature dachsund). I also have two high school children so needs to be in a good school district. I would love to find a rent to own home.

Answers

7
Hi Sean, begin working with a great LO that is legal in Arkansas and offers VA financing...it is more than possible you can qualify sooner than you think...but you need to begin the process. A good LO will provide guidance and credit repair services for no charge, we even feature "Rapid Rescore" that allows us to get you re-scored in 72 hours or LESS!
Thanks for serving our country! We appreciate it...
Jim, American Bank
I am own a rental property in the Bryant School District, which is just south of Little Rock. It was one of the best districts in the state. I am currently remodeling the property, replacing the floors and repainting. It is located on a large parcel of land with a fenced in backyard. It is located within a mile of a large shopping complex that contains a Target, Best Buy, and a Petco. If you would be interested, please contact me @ katrina.craft.ctr@us.af.mil. Thanks!
Hi Sean,
I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath home I am working on now. It should be ready to rent or sell this week. It has a formal liviing room, eat in kitchen, large den, beautiful hardwood floors, new tile, fenced back yard and is in a good neighborhood. I have not measured it, but think it is around 1,800 square feet. There is also a neighborhood pool and park close by. I do not do rent to own. The house will always be avaliable to purchase any time the renter wants to make an offer on it. It is West Little Rock in a subdivision called Santa Fe Heights. I should have information and photos up on trulia by this weekend.
Hi Sean, thanks for your service to us all. We at American bank offer a myriad of programs for our Veterans, and many are quite forgiving of credit scores. We also offer free credit repair...perhaps we can get you qualified even now! Give me a call for a free, no obligation review of your situation!
Jim, American Bank, 703 615 4675.
HI Sean,
I too am USAF Retired. I live in Hot Springs Village about an hour from Little Rock. We have great schools at Jessieville and Fountain Lake. Get in touch and let's see what we can do about a rent to own situation. Thanks for your service buddy!
Hello Sean,
Some landlords will work with you on renting even with a lower credit score because of your military background. A great web site to look at rentals is: http://www.ahrn.com - its the automated housing referral network - many companies & individuals use this site to promote their rental property to a military audience. You may be able to locate something more affordable than Little Rock by considering North Little Rock or Sherwood.
Julann Carney
Check out 4206 Zion
$1500 covers first month and last months rent plus security deposit.
If you want more info, please let me know.
efl@capitalsecurityproperties.com
877-344-7627

Best of luck,
Fontaine Leonard