Home Buying in Matawan>Question Details

Karen, Renter in Matawan, NJ

I will be relocating from L.I. to NJ within the next few months.

Asked by Karen, Matawan, NJ Sun Jan 13, 2013

I'm looking for an agent who handles rentals in the Matawan to Red Band areas.

Answers

5
I have a beautifully renovated town home for sale in the matawan/oldbridge area. if interested please contact me thirtytwoforestgarden@yahoo.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Hi Karen,

If you are still looking and be interested in a rent-to-own / lease-to-buy arrangement, please contact me at jp1975@gmail.com. I am NOT a realtor, but trying to sell / offer for rent-to-own my beautiful townhouse..

JP
Hi Karen, there are many rentals available in the areas you are interested in. I would be happy to assist you. You can reach me at 908 217 9971 to discuss your interests and price range.
Thank you
Hi Karen
There are currently over 100 properties for rent in some of the towns between Matawan and Red Bank, if you send me your email address and price point, I will send you the listings.
Thanks and Have a great day! juliekingrealtor@gmail.com
Hello Karen I handle those areas and more. Please contact me at 732 536 9010 ext 326. Take a look at my website at baskinahome.com
Angela