Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

postholf, Renter in Miami, FL

I will be moving to Miami with my parents

Asked by postholf, Miami, FL Sat May 4, 2013

I am looking to rent a house in the Miami area, preferably with separate guest quarters 4 Bedrooms, waterfront w boat access, close to service center.
My parents want to rent before buying.

Answers

8
Good morning,

I do a lot of rentals in both Miami Dade and Broward counties, also on a very short notice.
I have many waterfront homes in my portfolio please kindly contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com so I can send you listings right away.
Please note that all services for renters and buyers are free.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Dear Postholf,

Congratulations on your decision to move here, I am sure that you and your parents will love it! I specialize in waterfront properties and I'd be happy to help your family find what you are looking for. Feel free to contact me any time, so we can further discuss your needs.

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential RE
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Please visit my profile and choose to "contact me" with more details so that I can better assist you. Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Please contact me, will be glad to send you a current list of available properties, in real time that fit your criteria.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Choose a real estate agent who is working in the areas you would like to be and he/she will help you with all of your real estate needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Call me so I can get the areas you are interested in and your price range so I can get you a list immediately. 305-662-2572. Thank You
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
I would be happy to assist you with your Real Estate needs. I have a large portfolio of properties that might interest you. Feel free to call/text or email me with any questions: (305) 915-4679 or JoseGomezRealtor@Gmail.com

Professionally yours,
Jose Gomez, Realtor
Real Living – First Service Realty
(305) 915-4679
http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Please call me 305 519-3199
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013