Home Buying in Delray Beach>Question Details

Maxmisemer, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

I will be moving to Delray Beach this fall (2013); looking for 2/2, 1400 sq ft home, villa or condo east of I95 wonderful or east of Turnpike.

Asked by Maxmisemer, Delray Beach, FL Fri Jun 28, 2013

Answers

11
Hi Maxmisemer,

How exciting! Have you made your move?

Here is an option for a great property to consider in Delray Beach near the beach and Atlantic Ave:
http://www.trulia.com/property/3148519235-2044-Alta-Meadows-…

Claudia Fisher
cf@ClaudiaFisherRealEstate.com
954-817-7238
Please contact me, will be glad to help you with this or any other properties in this area.

James Loftis
954-261-3361
Real Estate 911 Inc Broker/Owner
RealEstate911@gmail.com
RealEstate911.com
Max
Personally I would go east of Swinton , or go the other way and be west of the I95.
Enjoy Florida
Antony
CONDO: East of I-95, 2/2, less than 2 miles from the ocean and 5 minutes to famous Atlantic Ave, Mizner Park. For lots of pictures and information, go to Zillow.com and enter: 755 Dotterel Rd 1312, Delray Beach, FL 33444. Happy to short-term-rent to assure good fit for you. Email me at: UAGroup@earthlink.net (owner)
Hey Maxmisemer, if you are still looking for a home be sure to give us a call and one of our agents will be more than glad to help you find a home within your search criteria.

Caesar Parisi
Champagne & Parisi
561-998-9015
http://www.bocahome.com
Hi Lydia

I can help you find a townhouse or condo east of 95 Please call or email me for any information and use my website to navigate through Delray at LizDelray.com
No one knows Delray Beach better than Jack Kozak. Reach out to him at 561-376-1616 and for any finance related questions you can contact Lender@live.com
Hi Max,

I specialize in the Delray Beach and Boynton Beach communities and I would be happy to go talk to you and go over what the possibilities are and to get a more information on what you need.
Give me a call or email me:

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
Thank you for the timely response. Currently in The Villages, FL leasing. Ideally would be 2 Master suites and 2 full baths. Garage or covered parking, newer appliances, Balcony or FL RM. Laundry room with $200M the maximum - cash deal. Small pet a plus.
Flag Fri Jun 28, 2013
Max,

There are many options in the Delray Beach area and so much depends on your unique individual needs. So many factors come in to play; what is your budget? What type of community are you seeking? How close to the beach and Atlantic Ave do you want to be? Do you have any pets you are planning on bringing to paradise? The list goes on.......

Whether you are looking solely in Delray or just your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview. We cover the area and are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hello Max -

Thank you for posting the question.

Please call me 561.860.8628 or email LuciCali@Keyes.com and I will be glad to help you with the information of what is available in Delray Beach.

I look forward to work with you.
Best Regards
Luci Cali
Hello Maximisemer

Please give me call and I'll be able to go over your options with you.

Peter Cavanagh
Broker/Realtor
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600