Home Buying in Tamarac>Question Details

Jo Anne Cass…, Home Buyer in Lighthouse Point, FL

I will be in Florida on Saturday May 3rd and4 th to look at houses in Hollywood and Tamarac I need someone to show us homes Jo Anne casson

Asked by Jo Anne Casson, Lighthouse Point, FL Thu Feb 27, 2014

Hello JoAnne, obviously you have been inundated with agents reaching out to you offering their services. I'd actually like to speak with you by phone to introduce myself and learn more about you and what you are looking to purchase. I live in Tamarac and know my neighborhood-and surrounding areas-well, including available properties that are within both 55+ and non-55+ communities, whether single family homes or condos/townhomes. If you'd like to speak with a personable Agent who is knowledgeable, yet down-to-earth and easy to worth with, please feel free to call me: 954-675-3553. I look forward to hearing from you, Elana
Hi I'm available anytime. Your wish is my command. I assure you I can give you the best service and representation in South Florida.

Let me know!

Jose Acevedo
Real Estate Advisor

ENGEL & VĂ–LKERS Bal Harbour
One United Properties, LLC, Licensee of Engel & Voelkers Florida Residential, LLC

Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., Suite 394
Bal Harbour, FL 33154, USA
Cell: +1-786-457-1090
Tel: +1-305-400-4443
Fax: +1-305-866-3992
Hi Jo Ann,

My name is Ted Goldstein and I am part of THE BENSON TEAM @ ReMax Advisors. I will not ask about your financial pre-qualifications since I believe that your inquiry is earnest and I do not think you would be a waste of time.

My partner, Debi Benson, specializes in WOODMONT, the most highly valued area within Tamarac. She is the area expert having been involved in more homes sales than any other local realtor. In addition, my expertise is within the Southeast Broward County area including Hollywood, Hallandale and Dania. As you know, Tamarac, being in West Broward is a different animal from the Hollywood area both in home size and acreage.

Rather than bore you more here, send me an e-mail; tedg13@aol.com and I will return the favor so that we can get started on your search. So much can be accomplished over the internet prior to your arrival so that when you are here, we have honed down your options. Hope to "read" from you shortly.

Ted Goldstein
ReMax Advisors
The Benson Team
Dear Jo Ann,

Hi! Do you have a pre-approval letter or proof of funds? If yes, I would be happy to go out with you. Please call me at 954-557-5993 so I can set you up on a search and find you a home.

Susan Penn, PA, SFR
Esslinger-Wooten-Maxwell Inc
2000 Main Street
Weston, FL 33326
E-mail: penn.s@ewm.com
Hi Jo Anne: I'd be very happy to help you find a property in the Hollywood or Tamarac areas. Please feel free to contact me to let me know more about what you have in mind and what you're looking for and we can talk more to narrow down your options. Of course, l'll need to know whether you'll be financing or paying cash and what your budget is. The more I can learn about you and your situation, the better I'll be able to work with you to find you the perfect home, whether it be a single family, townhouse or condominium.

My husband and I have our own boutique brokerage and we cover all of Broward. We work with many out of town buyers and understand their challenges and situations. Will this be a vacation home for you or will you be relocating to South Florida full-time.

Please feel free to call or email me, we're knowledgable, professional and pretty nice to work with too!!

Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com