Home Buying in Grand Prairie>Question Details

Crystal D, Home Buyer in Grand Prairie, TX

I will be a first time home-buyer looking in the Grand Prairie area. Are there any down payment assistance programs available to me?

Asked by Crystal D, Grand Prairie, TX Thu Apr 4, 2013

Answers

5
Smu0711@gmail.com’s answer
Did you find any programs that were beneficial? I now find myself in your place and I would like to know if something got worked out for you.

What are the current programs available for first-time homebuyers?
yes. I have a great program for first time home buyers.Just visit my web site at http://www.aatrealty.com/ you will be surprised. For a limited time, I am offering up to %70 of my commission as a rebate to the home buyers. you can use this rebate as your down payment.

TORANG NAZMI
☎ 972-897-5718
http://www.aatrealty.com/
Broker / Owner of AATRealty
Hi Crystal,

If you're flexible in where you can/want to live, you can look into a no money down USDA mortgage.

The downside is USDA is only available in certain areas like Trophy Club & Little Elm.

One of the best things about this mortgage is the monthly mortgage insurance is substantially less than an FHA or conventional mortgage and that's with no money down.

Here's an example: An FHA mortgage of $155,000 is going to have a monthly mortgage insurance payment of $174.37 but on a USDA mortgage it's only going to add $51.66 to your monthly payment.

The other nice thing is you can actually roll your closing costs into the loan as long as the appraised value supports it.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help. You can also find info on my USDA Mortgage website by clicking the link below.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
Peoples Bank & Trust
(877)228-9069
http://www.usdamortgageonline.com
Hello Crystal,

As a 1st time homebuyer in North TX there are not a whole lot of assistance, other than some special programs that are community designated and I will be happy to discuss them with you as most are income based.

Going shopping for a mortgage. It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy. Be careful not to let the lender you push you into a monthly payment you don’t feel comfortable with. Get my top 25 Questions you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage.

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
I know there are sometimes homes that offer assistant programs.

If you qualify will depend on your credit score though.

Contact me for more information.

ajsmith988@aol.com
(214) 686-1507