Heidi Woodbe…, Home Buyer in Beverly, MA

I went to an open house at 20 Dapper Darby Dr in Stoneham. Really liked the house! Can anyone tell?

Asked by Heidi Woodberry, Beverly, MA Mon Jul 21, 2008

me anything about the Skyewood Acres neighborhood?

Hi Heidi,
I don't want to comment on specific neighborhoods, but I have put a Community Report on Stoneham together for you. http://tponline.realty-wire.com/Users/F360D994-178B-4ED7-B3E… If you would like a similar report on any city/town you can request one on my website. Best of Luck!
Congrats Pete,
And to the other agent commenting on declining markets, inside of Rt. 128 belt hasn't been hit as hard as some other areas. Prices are down of course, but Stoneham has fared pretty well in my opinion.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 31, 2008

Listing Agent Peter Marchesi Here! "Hopefully The listing agent doesn't get into trulia"?

What Of It? I Do not understand.

Anyways The Best Advice That I Give Anyone Who Asks-"How is The Neighborhood"?

Is This-"Go Knock on some doors in the Neighborhood and Ask The People Who Live There"

This is The Best Advice Anyone Can Give.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 22, 2008
The development was built in the mid 1990's and is close to the main part of Stoneham. The house looks very nice. It was bought in 2001 for $500,000. It was originally listed for $699,000 and has dropped in price twice and changed real estate firms once. Looks like it started over priced and the sellers might be motivated at this stage.

Hope that helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 21, 2008
I Am Happy to Report that 20 Dapper Darby Drive is currently"under agreement" and scheduled to close on

January 15, 2009.Congratulations to the new Homeowners!

Peter Marchesi Listing Agent.
Hello Heidi- Just a quick note- Stoneham (and most of Massachusetts) is still in what many banks will consiider a declining market. This will mean that they will reduce the maximum LTV by 5% in some cases. Just be careful, and get preapproved (not prequalified).

Another small note- hopefully the listing agent doesn't get onto Trulia.... :)
Thanks and Good luck,

Ken L.