Home Buying in Bagley>Question Details

Movingready, Home Buyer in Bagley, Detroit, MI

I went to a realtor in 12/09 for a property listed as $28000 on MCB I was told I was outbid and property sold for $100,000 NOW I just looked the

Asked by Movingready, Bagley, Detroit, MI Sun Dec 19, 2010

home up again and it is showing on Trulia that it sold in the summer of 2010 with no record of the bid that allegedly beat me at pricing? Is that legal, why wasn't I contacted that the bid didn't go through?

Answers

3
It is possible that the house took that long to close. It is also possible that your bid was under financed and the other offer had better credentials overall. The bank/ seller needs to take the offer that makes the most sense to them.

Or it could have been that the deal fell through after an amount of time passed, came back on the market and someone else bought it. If you are outbid on something and it comes available again, the other party is not responsible for following up with you. Although they should.. it is not mandatory.

Who knows? contact your origianl Realtor or the sellers Realtor and find out what happened.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 19, 2010
I have some properties in Orlando Florida that are great for investment. They are already rehabbed and rented out. i have less than a 3.6% vacancy rate (annually) and these properties are already cash flowing and will be appreciating to double maybe even triple in the next 5-7 years. Call me if you are interested in looking at what i have. My name is Sal Leto my number is 562-441-3757 and my email is salvatore.leto12@gmail.com
What shows up on Trulia has a sold may not be 100$ correct, you should check your registry of deeds to be sure of sale prices and dates first.

As far as your bid, a year later you may not have any recourse. You would need to prove teh agent withheld your bid to be able to have a case. Was your offer in writing, accompanied by a prequailifciation letter and deposit check. Did you save any communication between you. You can contact the agents managing broker but it is a year later.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 19, 2010